Cheap Places if You're Broke Like Me ~

Are you broke? Poor? Cuz same. So here’s where I buy all of my cute clothes that don’t make me look like a poor person. And some are good quality (MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE REVIEWS AND PICTURES). Some can be really good quality for as low as 10 USD. and for a pair of really cute good quality jeans for as much as 16 USD like wowoowowowowowow

~ Shein (online)
~ Romwe (online)
~ YesStyle (online)
~ Forever 21 (some, also online or in person if you live in the US)
~ Amazon (you’d be shocked with the cute clothes they have, online)
~ GoodWill (but you have to look hard, in person US)

that’s all i got for now. i will update if i can find more-

9 Likes

am i allowed to tag discussions for a topic like this

5 Likes

Sure :eyes:

4 Likes

Woahhhh imagine buying clothes :weary::weary:

5 Likes

Moved to discuss and added some tags :sparkles:

4 Likes

Watch the delivery cost $100 because I’m in a different continent :woman_playing_handball:t2:

6 Likes

Ikr imagine :weary:

5 Likes

I shopped from this it’s RADDDD :heart_eyes:

Also this is awesome too
Yess guys these sites are mazing do check out

3 Likes

Sherz I thought u were loaded, said u were a rich woman and had a good husband… d-did u lie?

4 Likes

YESYES IKRRR

4 Likes

Uh- I’m a rich man wdym

3 Likes

Oui oui… i will believe you bc u sound so honest

3 Likes

I get it if your broke you dont think what is best like, if you dont have money you buy the more expensive egs where the chickens are on grass.

and I admit I buy a little bit, very rarely from amazon because I cant get it other places, also I like audible.

1 Like

forever 21 went bankrupt and closed all it’s stores in Canada :sneezing_face:

1 Like

THATS HORRIBLE

WE STILL HAVE IT HERE

2 Likes

LUCKY

I liked that store big sad

2 Likes

One of my best friends gave me an early Christmas present, which was a blouse from Shein. It’s really cute, but I haven’t worn it yet because the weather isn’t warm enough right now.
I’m going to download it and order a few cute outfits.

I haven’t ordered clothes off of Amazon, but I did buy a wig from there in January. It looked nice, but the hair was too long and thick, and it tangled extremely easily.

1 Like

there’s still an online store though!

2 Likes

Shien is one of my favorite online stores to order from, but always make sure you check the reviews because they have both good and bad quality clothes!

2 Likes

Bump ~ ITS OKAY TO BE BROKE BC THERE ARE SITES TO MAKE YOU LOOK RICH :money_with_wings:

@Discussions

6 Likes