Chococarmela is no more

Gotcha! :joy:

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No, I’m not leaving.

The title was clickbait. But I did wanna announce something. For real. In honor of the new era of the forums, and me basically growing along with it, I have decided to revamp myself a bit. I’ve been doing this for the past year. My mental health has mostly improved, I’ve been healing, I’ve started college and gotten a new job, and life has gone well for me. I’m not bragging, I just thought I’d let y’all know.

I’ve also been working on my writing and I also changed my username for my writing account, so it encompasses everything about my writing and its progress, not just Episode. And I plan to keep it that way. That being said, you can still call me Choco if you want, but I’d prefer Faith, which I still use on Episode cuz my stories still have that as my author name, whatever, or Kiki. But the chococarmela era has ended as of… today… and now. I am now liyahsdiamond, and no longer chococarmela. May she rest in peace.

Sayonara, Choco. I’ve let that persona go, too. A while ago, but she’s gone for good now… :saluting_face:

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes

Auf Wiedersehen!

2 Likes

What

1 Like

That’s goodbye in German.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ja, ja!

2 Likes

Ohhhh!

2 Likes

I took it for a year in high school.

1 Like

Ahhhh. Got it.

Well, au revoir, Choco! (Since I’m taking French in college lol)

2 Likes

Ja, ich kann ein bisschen sprechen. (I think I wrote that correctly. I never really understood German sentence structure.) that’s Yes, I can speak a little.

2 Likes

Ah, je comprends. Tu parles francais? Un peu? Oui ou non?

1 Like

Uh…bonjour?

1 Like

Bonjour mon amie! Comment ca va? Ca va bien? Ca va mal?

Love the new username!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

the new look looks great ((:

1 Like

Thanks bestie :blush:

1 Like