Choice of Games: Make Your Own Story

If you have never heard of Choice of Games, Hearts Choice, and Hosted Games then I would check these three links out. Choice of Games is the main company that created some of the most prominent text-based-choice games. You do have to buy the stories upfront but they are worth the price. Heart’s Choice is where the more mature romance stories are collected in this app. Hosted Games is where community writer’s stories are published so this would be the app you would put your story on unless you want to join their actual team then I would check out their information in the next section.

So, if you follow this link it will take you to the page that Choice of Games company made for community writers to join. You will get paid for your game if they choose to sponsor it. They even provide the software for you to write your story in their format. You will then submit it to the where the page says so in the link below.

This link is to the ChoiceScript software that Choice of Games uses for their stories. It can be a bit complicated to use but once you get it completely set up it is very easy to use. If you are not used to this type of software then I would watch this video to get an idea of how it works. The video is the second link.

ChoiceScript

Video Tutorial

I’m tagging the users of the other platforms in case you have an interest in this type of writing.

@Writers @WattpadWizards @TapasTeam @Episodians

2 Likes

Ooh, niceeee

1 Like

Yep, it’s pretty cool!

1 Like

I’ve heard of these apps and had a closer look at them some time ago, but somehow they never really got me interested enough to look at the stories or read anything

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity