Christmas Event 2023

Merry belated Christmas!

So, we didn’t have enough participants to play the random gift game. The presents will be for the forums instead! I hope everyone loves the creativity that I, @Tina.G, and @idiot.exe put together for the forums! I will post the presents over the next hour!

4 Likes

I give up on centering this post. First Gift of the Night!
Holiday Fun
by Tina G.

All characters used:
Kristi * @Kristi
Ruthie Smee * @CrazyCaliope
Aurelia * @benitz786
Ilyas * @Madilnel
Jamie * @ouijaloveletters
Scarlett * @idiot.exe

_____

Kristi woke up, her eyes adjusting to the gentle snow falling around her. She looked around, her heart pounding in her chest. “What the…? Where am I?” she muttered to herself, glancing at the others who were also waking up.

Ruthie sat up, brushing off the snow from her teddybear-printed pyjamas. She glanced at Kristi and asked with a puzzled expression, “Excuse me, do you happen to know where we are? I can’t seem to remember anything.”

Aurelia, regally adjusting her dress, joined the conversation, her brow furrowed. “I’m afraid I’m just as clueless as you are. This is quite bewildering. Wherever we are, it’s undoubtedly a charming place.”

Ilyas, flashing a charming smile, chimed in, “No idea, but I must say, waking up to a scene straight from a postcard is quite the delightful surprise. Anyone up for a little adventure?”

Scarlett, her eyes scanning the vicinity, nodded eagerly. “Count me in! This is too exciting to pass up. Let’s find some answers and make the best of it!”

Jamie, who had been keeping a slight distance, took a deep breath before reluctantly speaking up, “Uh, hey… I think we’re all in the same boat here. No idea where we are or how we got here. But I suppose sticking together would be a smart move, right?”

Kristi raised an eyebrow, sizing up Jamie. “Well, aren’t you the reluctant hero? Fine, we’ll stick together. For now. Just stay out of my way.”

Ruthie, ever the peacekeeper, gently interjected, “Let’s not bicker, everyone. It’s unclear what’s happened, but we should support each other instead.”

Aurelia, hiding her uncertainty under a poised façade, agreed with Ruthie. “Indeed, sticking together seems like the best course of action. We could perhaps find some locals who can shed some light on this mysterious situation.”

Ilyas, flashing his charming grin once more, said, “Ah, the ladies are right. Let’s embrace the unknown with enthusiasm and see where it takes us. Adventure awaits!”

Scarlett’s eyes gleamed with excitement as she added, “Absolutely! Who needs memories or powers when we have each other? Let’s make this a holiday adventure to remember.”

Jamie reluctantly nodded, a hint of a smile forming. “Well, if we’re gonna figure this out, I suppose it’s better to do it together. Count me in.”

And so, the group set off into the enchanting snowy landscape, their uncertainty masked by the camaraderie they were beginning to forge. As they walked towards the cozy-looking town in the distance, their conversations filled with laughter and curiosity, they knew that no matter the challenges that lay ahead, their united spirits would guide them through the holiday adventure they had unexpectedly embarked upon.

As the group walked through the snow-covered field towards the cozy town in the distance, Kristi couldn’t help but take charge of the situation, her need for control overpowering any uncertainty she felt inside. “Alright, listen up, everyone,” she declared, her voice carrying a mix of authority and determination. “Since we’re all in this together, we should stick together.” Just in case I need to sacrifice one of you to get out of here. “We need to find out where we are and how to get back home.”

Scarlett, her independent spirit clashing slightly with Kristi’s desire for control, raised an eyebrow. “Easy there, princess. No need to give orders. We’re all just as lost as you are. Let’s play it by ear and see what we find, okay?”

Kristi’s lips curled into a mischievous smile as she glanced at Scarlett. "Fine, independent adventurer it is. But mark my words,” she’d come up with a fitting nickname for her soon enough. What a—

But before she finished her thoughts, Ruthie chimed in, attempting to lighten the mood. “Oh, Kristi, how about ‘The Fearless Trailblazer’ for Scarlett? It captures her adventurous spirit quite well, don’t you think?”

Aurelia, ever the diplomatic one, added with a chuckle, “Indeed, a fitting nickname indeed. Let’s keep the banter light-hearted, my friends. We have a beautiful town to explore.”

Ilyas smirked, his eyes twinkling mischievously. “Oh, I’m looking forward to my nickname, Kristi. Make it something classy, won’t you?”

Kristi chuckled and pointed at Ilyas. “You shall be ‘The Silver-Tongued Charmer,’. Seems like an appropriate title for someone as smooth-talking as you.” Or @ssmouth works too.

As they continued walking, Jamie took notice of something peculiar. Despite the cold winter air, they didn’t feel the icy chill coursing through their bones. Their brows furrowed in confusion, but they kept the observation to themselves for the time being, not wanting to alarm the others.

Kristi, never one to shy away from voicing her thoughts, turned to Jamie and raised an eyebrow. “Alright, quiet one. You shall be ‘The Enigmatic Sage.’ Surely, there’s more to you than meets the eye.”

Jamie’s lips curled into a slight smile. ““Enigmatic sage, huh? I suppose it fits, in a weird way.”

As they approached the town, the sound of cheerful laughter and festive music washed over them. The group found comfort in the warm glow of the houses adorned with twinkling Christmas lights. The snow sparkled, reflecting the lights and giving the entire scene a magical touch.

Amidst the laughter and chatter, Kristi couldn’t help but put her negotiation skills to use. She approached a group of locals, her eyes gleaming with a determined charm. “Greetings, good people! We find ourselves in quite a peculiar situation here, and we were hoping you could shed some light on it. Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated.”

The townsfolk exchanged curious glances before a kind-faced woman stepped forward, her eyes twinkling with merriment. “Welcome, travelers! You’ve stumbled upon Snowfall Haven, a town known for its magical surprises during the holiday season. It seems you’ve been whisked away into our winter wonderland. But fear not, for the town’s magic will guide you back home when the time is right.”

The group exchanged glances, their faces a mix of relief and curiosity. Scarlett, embracing her role as the Fearless Trailblazer, nudged Kristi playfully. “Looks like we’re in for quite the adventure, huh, princess?”

Kristi smirked, her eyes gleaming mischievously. “Oh, you have no idea, Tiger.”

With newfound hope and determination, the group set off to embrace the magic of Snowfall Haven, each step bringing them closer to unlocking the secrets of the enchanting town and the unexpected holiday adventure they found themselves in. And Jamie, the sage, continued to marvel at their resistance to the cold, a mystery that lingered in their mind, awaiting discovery.

10 Likes

Snowville
by Tina G.

@DandelionKate @Tina.G @duck @idiot.exe @Jass @Littlefeets @solitaire @Caticorn @RainyDay @Kristi @Ouijaloveletters @OhSumana @CrazyCaliope @LunaticLeviTheSecond @ShanniiWrites @Kate @liyahsdiamond @Mouschi @astxrism @benitz786 @Madilnel @raviola

Once upon a time, in a small town called Snowville, there was a group of friends who were all preparing for Christmas. DandelionKate was the town's beloved baker, known for her delicious gingerbread cookies. Tina.G was the local florist, responsible for decking the halls with beautiful Christmas wreaths. Duck, a mysterious creature of unknown origins, was always seen caroling around town with a group of enchanted animals. Idiot.exe was the clumsy but well-meaning inventor, always coming up with wacky contraptions. Jass was the town librarian, an avid lover of all things holiday, organizing the annual book donation drive. Littlefeets, aka Brooke, was the town's school teacher, spreading holiday cheer to her young students. Solitaire was a skillful ice-skater, enchanting everyone with her graceful moves on the frozen lake. Caticorn, also known as Cati, was the resident artist, designing stunning holiday-themed murals. RainyDay was the town meteorologist, always predicting a white Christmas. Kristi worked at the toy store, making sure every child's dream gift was fulfilled. Ouijaloveletters was the town's paranormal enthusiast, always on the hunt for Christmas spirits. OhSumana was a seasonal chef, crafting mouthwatering feasts for the town's Christmas dinner. CrazyCaliope, or Cali, was the town's historian, sharing fascinating stories about Snowville's past. LunaticLeviTheSecond, also known as Levi, was the town's eccentric fashion designer, creating extravagant holiday outfits for everyone. ShanniiWrites, or Shannii, was the town's writer, capturing the magic of Christmas in her stories. Liyahsdiamond, or Kiki, was the town's professional gift-wrapper, making every present sparkle. Mouschi was the pet groomer, ensuring all the town's furry friends were spruced up for the festivities. Astxrism was the aspiring musician, practicing heartfelt Christmas songs on her guitar. Madilnel, or Maddy, was the town photographer, encapsulating the joy and love of Christmas in her snapshots. Raviola and Kate were the advisers working hard to provide a memorable holiday for Beni, who was the mayor of Snowville.

One chilly December day, the whole town gathered at the picturesque Snowville Square to witness the lighting of the giant Christmas tree. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation, as the friends eagerly awaited the arrival of Santa Claus. However, disaster struck when Santa’s sleigh unexpectedly broke down in the middle of the snow-covered fields.

With Christmas on the line, DandelionKate stepped up to the challenge. Using her baking skills, she concocted a plan to make a magical gingerbread sleigh that could transport Santa and his gifts. Tina.G quickly fashioned wreaths into makeshift reins for the gingerbread reindeer, while Duck gathered the enchanted animals to pull the sleigh.

Idiot.exe, in her usual good-natured bumbling, accidentally spilled glitter on the sleigh, turning it into a sparkling masterpiece. Jass, wielding her vast knowledge of Christmas tales, guided the team with her book of traditional Christmas songs. Littlefeets organized the children into a choir, creating a melody that reached even the farthest corners of Snowville.

Solitaire glided across the frozen lake, inviting everyone to join a grand ice-skating procession leading Santa’s sleigh back to town. Caticorn sprinkled pixie dust, bringing the mural on the town square to life. RainyDay predicted that the snow would fall in perfect harmony with the music.

Kristi, with her heartfelt Christmas spirit, managed to communicate with Santa using her toy store’s walkie-talkies and gave him directions back to Snowville. Ouijaloveletters, capturing the energy of the festivities, began sensing the presence of Christmas spirits watching over their town. OhSumana cooked up a delicious feast, enticing Santa with the aroma of warm apple pie.

CrazyCaliope shared stories of Snowville’s past Christmases, reminding everyone of the joy and unity this holiday brought. LunaticLeviTheSecond designed extravagant outfits for Santa and his reindeer, transforming them into the ultimate winter fashion icons. Shannii, inspired by the town’s determination, wrote a heartwarming tale of friendship and bravery.

Liyahsdiamond meticulously wrapped every gift, ensuring that no child went without a beautifully presented present. Mouschi pampered Santa’s reindeer, adding a touch of glamour to their appearance. Astxrism played heartfelt Christmas songs on her guitar, lighting up the atmosphere.

Madilnel captured the magical moments on camera, freezing the joy and love in time. Raviola and Kate shared the true meaning of Christmas to Beni (the newest and younger mayor in Snowville ever)– that it’s not about the gifts, but about the love and togetherness.

As the townspeople paraded Santa’s gingerbread sleigh through Snowville, their songs filled the air, guiding Santa to the welcoming arms of the town. With cheers and laughter, Snowville celebrated Santa’s safe return, knowing that their collective efforts had saved Christmas.

And so, as snowflakes twirled in the festive night sky, the friends of Snowville, with their unique personalities and talents, had shown the power of unity, love, and the magic of Christmas. In their hearts, they knew that their cliche Christmas story had become an unforgettable tale for generations to come.

12 Likes

would come up with amazing gifts, fck the gossip

5 Likes

@Tina.G i am deeply offended :triumph: LIKE SURE YES Ill make the best toy maker but you could not also make me empress :triumph: smh /j

I could be like barbie, both an empress and toy maker

4 Likes

This writing is just chef’s kiss :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

I don’t see it gift :gift_heart: :kissing_closed_eyes:
Beggars can’t be choosers :nail_care:
jkjk hun, love you!!
Too big of a power imbalance :skull:

5 Likes

Kristi as in from ftd world :skull:

4 Likes

MEANNN

3 Likes

With peace and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

*with chaos and hatred

you hate me omg, you stripped away my royal title and casted me to the side and replaced me with a mayor and BENI OF ALL PEOPLE /j

I am offended, i am flabbergasted, i am incredibly confounded in aghast, I cant even look at you rn

3 Likes

And I’d do it again :blush:

:sob::heart:

2 Likes

this bullying :broken_heart: :crying_cat_face:

SEE IM CRYING NOW IM A CAT WHOSE CRYING A Crying kitten, dont be mean and edit it and make me empress, goddess, world leader, dictator, and a saintess

2 Likes

queen of the gods too

2 Likes

you could also add in model, fashion designer, curer of cancer, the best scientist the world has ever seen, inventor of slice bread

2 Likes

Snowville Pt. 2
by Tina G.

@DandelionKate @Tina.G @duck @idiot.exe @Jass @Littlefeets @solitaire @Caticorn @RainyDay @Kristi @Ouijaloveletters @OhSumana @CrazyCaliope @LunaticLeviTheSecond @ShanniiWrites @Kate @liyahsdiamond @Mouschi @astxrism @benitz786 @Madilnel @raviola @Bluecookies @Astria

Just as the town was reveling in the success of their Christmas adventure, a new group of friends arrived in Snowville. WolfGamerGirl37, known as Wolfie, was a lively and spirited gamer who had a knack for solving puzzles. Bluecookies, or Bluey, was a kind-hearted baker with a talent for making the most delectable holiday treats. Astria, an individual with a love for music and creativity, brought a unique perspective to the town.

Wolfie quickly befriended Idiot.exe, bonding over their shared love for inventing and creating new games. Together, they came up with a virtual reality sleigh ride that would allow everyone in Snowville to experience the magic of Christmas firsthand.

Meanwhile, Bluey’s delightful pastries became the talk of the town. The scent of her cinnamon rolls and gingerbread lured in the townspeople, filling their homes with warmth and joy. She even created a special holiday treat called “Snowville Stars” that became an instant hit.

Astria, with their musical talent, joined forces with Astxrism, playing enchanting melodies that echoed throughout Snowville. Their collaboration created a symphony of sound, infusing every street corner and shop with the spirit of Christmas.

With their arrival, the town’s festivities reached new heights. Wolfie and Idiot.exe organized a grand Christmas scavenger hunt, hiding clues all over Snowville. The townspeople eagerly participated, following the clues and uncovering hidden treasures that had been lost for generations.

Bluey, noticing a need for more holiday decorations, organized a community baking event where everyone joined forces to create magnificent gingerbread houses for the town square. These miniature masterpieces showcased the talent and creativity of the entire community.

Astria’s music touched the hearts of both old and young. They organized a Christmas concert, inviting local talent to perform. The concert became a cherished tradition in Snowville, drawing visitors from neighboring towns.

As the Christmas season reached its peak, the original group of friends welcomed Wolfie, Bluey, and Astria into their tight-knit circle. Together, they embraced the true spirit of Christmas, spreading love, joy, and laughter throughout Snowville.

On Christmas Eve, the entire town gathered once again, this time under the twinkling lights of the decorated square. The air was filled with anticipation as everyone watched the virtual reality sleigh ride, created by Wolfie and Idiot.exe.

Bluey’s Snowville Stars were shared among the crowd, filling their bellies with sweet delight. Astria’s music played softly in the background, bringing a sense of peace and serenity to the night.

As the clock struck midnight, the townspeople joined hands and sang carols, their voices rising to the heavens. In that moment, Snowville became a beacon of hope, love, and strong community.

9 Likes

The burnt and bitter omelette I made is so jealous in the trash can right now. :joy:

Thank you for including me in the story :pleading_face:

3 Likes

DONT CRI!! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yep yep :heart::heart:

2 Likes

:skull:

3 Likes