Christmas music 🎄💿

What’s your opinion on Christmas music? What are your favorites and least favorites? When is it okay to play Christmas music? This are just a few questions that can be discussed here!

I think Christmas music is okay in December only and I am personally mainly from the more traditional songs :eyes:

4 Likes

Added Holiday tag!

Lol, I didn’t know that tag exists! Thanks for adding it :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really listen to christmas music tbh, but I like the whole vibe it gives December, although I don’t have like a playlist of songs or anything.

1 Like

Added discussion tag

I like the last Christmas song

But I am a massive fan of the songs in general. But only the classics old ones. I don’t like anything from this century.

1 Like

I prefer traditional Christmas carols over modern Christmas songs. :white_heart:

1 Like

Not a fan of Christmas music, but I do like Last Christmas by Wham. Hate “All I Want For Christmas”. Hate it.

1 Like

Sameee, both your favorite and least favorite are in my top and bottom as well!

1 Like

That’s pretty cool! We have similar tastes

Santa oh Santa you are so small
Santa oh Santa comes barging down the hall!
Lmao this is so freaking stupid :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Uh no

Sorry but I love All I Want for Christmas is You! I blame Love Actually and also the funny way my French husband says “Mariah Carey” (Mar-ee-AH KA-ray instead of Mer-EYE-ah CARE-ee).

I love Bing Crosby and Beach Boy Christmas since that’s what I grew up listening to.

(Even though I semi-dislike Christmas haha)

1 Like

AYEEE I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSICCC :christmas_tree::musical_note::star_struck:

Every Christmas list:

• All i want for christmas is you!
  • Last Christmas!
  • Santa tell me (yea i don’t like Ariana Grande but this song is lit)

There are like 3 Christmas songs I can tolerate. Also, the radio I listen to has started playing them since last week like it’s November calm down!

Pretty funny video ^^

4 Likes

Omg :joy:

1 Like

Donkey was involved xDDD

2 Likes

That reminds me of my favorite song parodier, Rachel Bloom. She has a whole album of Hanukkah songs called “Suck It Christmas”

Here’s Hanukkah Honey warning: it’s explicit haha and you might have to be very familiar with Jewish American stereotypes

1 Like

I don’t actively listen to Christmas songs but when they’re on I don’t mind them. They can irritate me but I used to adore them.

I need suggestions on what Christmas songs to sing for the thread where I post songs, I already plan on doing 3 (Last Christmas, All I Want For Christmas, and Christmas tree farm, a song Alissa mentioned) but want 5 and I don’t know which other 2 songs to choose…