Clearing out Group tags

i’m not Nil but i would love it if this one got continued?
so if Nil doesn’t wanna do it and is okay with someone taking over i’m volunteering myself to do so

eyes
i am looking (this one i don’t think i could take care of but just saying that if ppl are thinking about keeping this one around, you’d have my loyalty lol)

1 Like

Oh… righto. Well, isn’t that what either the gamers or gaming tag is for?

This would be amazing! (heart_eyes) The thread was closed, though how about we wait a week just in case she comes back online. If not then I reckon she’d be okay since the thread is closed.

True, if you want you can get rid of it then. I use the other tags instead anyway.

1 Like

no you can delete that! (and the @BlueRoyalty one)

2 Likes

wait what :person_standing: but its still going on :skull:

2 Likes

Alrighty. I remember you saying this when I created the new one but just wanted to check. (wink)

That’s what @/NewBlood is used for.

2 Likes

ohhhh right i forgot ab that one LOL

1 Like

HAHAHA! Hope you’ve joined that one so you don’t miss out on tags. (wink)

Hahaha yes I have

1 Like

Now for a tenth lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @OtomeReviewClub - Wolfie, will these be continued or…?
  • @OutfitContest - Caticorn, do you think these should have revive later on in the year?
  • @PollBattle - Ducking & Elixr, are you thinking of reviving this?
1 Like

I don’t think so. I haven’t done it since like 2020, right around the time the pandemic hit. Uni and work have me very busy now, and Fraudie isn’t too active but I will tag her just in case @fraud

1 Like

And for a eleventh lot of possibly inactive group tags…

Then for a twelfth lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @SimmersClub - Wolfie, is this still gonna happen or should it be tweaked to become a generic tag for sims.
  • @SongChallenge - Do you want to keep this as a 30 day music challenge tag or should it be tweaked for all 30 day challenges?
  • @Starz - Is this still a thing or is it just used for PMS?
2 Likes

I mean some of us are still here

4 Likes

Hmm actually you know,

I do think I’m going to bring this back now that you mention it. So for now, I’d you don’t mind, keep it open?

(I kind of forgot it existed but now that rps are becoming big again it wouldn’t hurt to have it open)

3 Likes

Wicked. That’s exciting

It’s still used for some group chats afaik

Yeah

1 Like

Feel free to delete it

Yeah

Feel free to delete it if no one continues it

1 Like

It was

1 Like

oooh gotchu~