Clearing out Group tags

Hey guys,

So I’m still trying to continue getting organised with forums and sorting some small things for the Rebranding group to set this place up. Just continuing on from clearing the RP/SG tags.

What been sorted so far? The uncategorised section has been emptied and threads moved. The tags have been sorted, making them easy to find and use. Two new group tags (@/AccessGranted & @/Fashionistas) have been created by the rebranding group. Now it’s time for group tags.

So what on Earth am I talking about?
Okay, so there are MANY group that have fallen into disuse after users go inactive or just get too busy. Totally understand, though that’s why it’s time to check if they’ll be used again (by anyone willing to restart them) or if it’s time to remove them to make room for new ones.

This is just to refresh the forums by keeping all the active group tags for new and old users to find/be part of current forum events and discussions.

2 Likes

One lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @18-Plus-Games - Is anyone keen on revitalising this or have ideas on how?
  • @Challenges - Hey duckling, just wondering if you’re planning to do more of these? Or maybe the tag could just be tweaked to be used for any challenges?
  • @ADChallenge - Duckling, wondering if you’re planning to do more of these ones too?
1 Like

Another lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @AmongUs - Any of you keen to revitalise this game on the forums?
  • @BookPolls - Dora, checking in to see if you’d like continue to host this thread or wanted someone else to?
  • @BuzzfeedQuiz - Shelly, you still running the buzzfeed thread?
5 Likes

A third lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @Captioners - Elixr, are you going to run the caption contests again?
  • @CatActivityGame - Lee, do you think you’ll bring this game back?
  • @ChineseLessons - Sinfold & Sky, will you be continuing to do chinese lessons?
2 Likes

A fourth load of possibly inactive group tags…

2 Likes

And for a fifth load of possibly inactive group tags…

1 Like

Then for a sixth load of possibly inactive group tags…

3 Likes

I’ll continue it!

3 Likes

I think @Familie is still being used. Can anybody else confirm this please?

5 Likes

Ah, yes! I’ll get to it on Monday, and I even have a new killer!

2 Likes

Yeah it was supposed to be for any challenges anyways, feel free to tweak it

I might once uni gets less hectic

I think so

~~
Also feel free to clear out the tmfpw group tags that were for a group competition if you haven’t already

1 Like

Yay!

Oh, is it? ‘Cause the tag hasn’t been used in two years.

Yay!

Wicked. That’s awesome. Cheers

Oh okay, so that animal drawing you want to find time to continue in the next 6 months but the all of the tmfpw is a no?

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Now here’s a seventh lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @ForumAU - Ducking & fryer, like the other @/AmongUs tag, are any of you keen to revitalise this game on the forums?
  • @FridayChats - Shani, are you going to restart this?
  • @GamersUnite - Wolfie, is this still a thing?

And here’s a eighth lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @GreekLessons - Nessie & StarGoth, will you be continuing to do Greek lessons?
  • @HideNSeek - Anyone want to bring this back?
  • @Mafia - Does Anna or anyone want to bring Mafia back?

Then there’s a ninth lot of possibly inactive group tags…

• @MemeLords - Are we still using this tag for memes since it wasn’t used all of last year?
  • @MoodCalendar - Fryer, do you want to make a return of this?
  • @MusicLotto - Fraud & Kiki, are you thinking of reviving this?
1 Like

I mean it’s not actively being used anymore but the fam is still here for a part

2 Likes

This was a tag for a game @Duckling this one can be deleted,right?

1 Like

Oh. Is this the tag for this PM? 'Cause if it is the everyone was added individually and the tag wasn’t used.

2 Likes

It was made for the game club but I had to kill the event because everyone got busy. I use the thread for the Game Revies instead. I could rework the tag for all of my game threads. What about the older users who are no longer around anymore in the tag?

1 Like