Cloud Cove: Bramwell's Curse. [GENERAL CHAT]

tumblr_7c39fb638eb6753a3a460169763cbca8_fb6612bb_400

ahoyy

Welcome To Cloud Cove, A large and beautiful Island where many villagers and communities live in harmony. Whether a simple day out or a late-night tavern party- Cloud Cove has seen nothing but gleaming skies and joyful blissful…Or at least that’s what any townsfolk would say in this time and day. In reality, Cloud Cove truly is a beautiful Island just as much as it’s a pirate trap. Many swashbuckling brutish outlaws reside in Cloud Cove and have no intention of giving up on such a popular town. With years of decent peace coming to a halt with rumors of a Pirate Captain…A madwoman that’s set on finding out the cove’s life-long curse. The curse of Edmund Bramwell. Any villager who hears that vile name knows to hurry home and lock every door and window in sight. Will you survive to tell the tale or perish in the process?

Welcome To Cloud Cove’s General Chat, Here you can discuss or plan any relationships, friendships, and plot details between your characters! Feel free to also ask any questions!

Tags:

@GlitterFist
@Edelgard
@Bluecookies
@Owertym
@sunflower.flow

cloud cove

5 Likes

I’VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT!

2 Likes

JAR OF DIRT-

1 Like

groans

2 Likes

What do you think about this FC?

3 Likes

oo Yes! Dilf

1 Like

It’s like if Jack Sparrow wasn’t a deadbeat

2 Likes

Here’s my idea for my Captain. She’ll be inspired by Ching Shih, the Chinese Pirate Queen.

3 Likes

Ahh she’s pretty

1 Like

I love her p a n t s-

1 Like

Also:

2 Likes

Another Dilf

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

Hehe

2 Likes

Does anyone want to plot maybe? Create someone for my character? Someone important to mention in his backstory? It’s not obligatory but it could be interesting!

3 Likes

I have a First Mate on the same ship as your character. Otherwise, I have a relatively young medic on Ship 2. I’d love to plot something with either of them ~

2 Likes

Alright! Can I PM you?

2 Likes

Absolutely !

2 Likes

In the process of filling my characters biooo~

1 Like

@edelgard
@sunflower.flow
@katabasis
@FuzilladeBlue
@elixr
@GlitterFist
@Owertym
@celestialkitten
@phnx

Just to let you guys know we start in a week! December 4th. Plenty of time to get characters in! A few of you are done already. :heart:

6 Likes