Coffee, I thought we were friends?!

Well, I drank coffee earlier today, and am currently loosing my crap. I’m agitated, anxious and nauseous. I’m tired too. What the hell is going on?

1 Like

Also, why do I want to write a Creepypasta about coffee? :joy:

Great. Now I’m having hot and cold flashes…um…this isn’t normal, is it? I didn’t even drink the whole thing…:sob:

@ethereal, hi. This is the problem, lol.

1 Like

Ohhh not the coffee!

1 Like

It was good coffee too…my mom made it. It’s six ounces of coffee, ice, Carmel and heavy cream. Then blend. I have no clue why it’s messing me up.

That has only happened to me with Dalgona coffee. I don’t know why, but maybe because it’s made with instant coffee, which I don’t often drink. Or maybe it’s just the brand that I used.

My Dalgona coffee experience

But Dalgona coffee really messed with my mind. I remember making it at the beginning of quarantine, when we were in lockdown, and all coffee shops were closed. I’d make it in the afternoon in order to not feel lazy and unproductive. As a result, I couldn’t sleep at night. This was right around the time when I started becoming obsessed with Sunflower and Circles. I remember one particular night when I was unable to sleep because of the Dalgona coffee, so I decided to look up Post’s other songs, to see if they were as good as Sunflower and Circles. I chose Psycho, and I liked it at first. I watched interviews of him, and other random videos until I finally fell asleep at 3 AM. The next morning, I woke up feeling empty and depressed. I thought it was because of the Psycho song. It reminded me of Dalgona coffee, lockdown, and depression, so I stopped listening to that and other Post songs except for the two I already liked until many months later, after lockdown ended.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m exhausted, which is weird. It’s the stuff I used to drink. Nothing out of the ordinary.

That is weird. The part about being anxious and agitated kind of makes sense if you aren’t used to coffee, but feeling exhausted isn’t normal. Especially since you’ve drank coffee before.
Is your mom using a different brand?

1 Like

Nope. I actually googled it(yeah, dumb, I know.) but it says it’s actually possible for coffee to exhaust you. I have no freaking clue how.

Now I’m tingly. WTF.

screaming loudly into pillow It’s 10:05 and I’m exhausted but can’t sleep!

I should try drinking coffee again…

I’m not supposed to have coffee (except for decaf) for another month and a half because of this new headache treatment I’m on. But Pumpkin Spice Lattes are out, and so today, I couldn’t resist and bought one. I didn’t feel bad or anything after drinking it, but my hands started trembling a bit when I was trying to type. So I guess that’s why the doctor recommended me not to drink caffeine.
And last Monday, I drank a Dr. Pepper at 10:00 pm and couldn’t sleep until 2 AM.

1 Like

Whoops.

let’s be honest… i’ve never drank coffee in my life before neither do i know how it taste :yawning_face: and i don’t think i will because of the caffeine content and it will probably send me crazy…
i stick to chocolate tea. :yum:

Closed due to inactivity