Commissions Open

So this will be a bit of a sister post to the one I put up on the Episode Forums. I’ve opened up commissions and I’ll happily discuss what people want and if they like my stuff!

I have a pricing list on the Episode post that you can see here, for things related to episode! This will also relate to Wattpad stories too!

If you want examples of my work and other commissions head on over to my DeviantArt here!

I’ll put another pricing list here for different requests less related to episode here:-

• Large-scale art piece (1 character, background, dynamic pose, fully coloured): £15-£25 depending on complexity
  • Large-scale art piece (multiple characters, background, dynamic poses, fully coloured): £20-£30 depending on complexity
  • Basic character design (1 or more characters, no background, static pose, colour optional): £10-£15 depending on complexity
  • Character/User Portrait or Profile Picture (Shoulders-up, heavy detail, facial expression customisable, fully coloured): £5-£8.50 depending on complexity
  • Art Scene (Multiple or single characters in motion, to portray a scene. Dynamic posing, background optional, multiple characters, multiple shots optional, fully coloured):£25-£35 depending on complexity

For more intricate or personalised art requests feel free to Email me using the template on ShanniiWrites here!

This is also where to go for NSFW Art, if you’re wondering

My art is primarily character focused so I unfortunately won’t be able to do landscapes or objects though I can add furniture, objects or animals into drawings so long as the character is the focus!

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!

8 Likes

Any examples? :yum:

1 Like

Yeah, each of the links will take you to a page full of my work but I can post a couple here if you want? :blush:

2 Likes

Yup can you post some in here?

1 Like

Sure thing

1 Like

2 Likes

So you’re just not going to put what you did for me as an example. Ok…

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s not on my drive, hehe. It’s at home. I am very proud of it though, if you want to share it by all means :grin:

1 Like

:new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Here’s another art piece that @ChaoticDeluge did. It was for my story. :relaxed:

7 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s so gorgeous! Although I’m not buying commissions right now I’m gonna flag this post just Incase I need one in the future! :blush:

2 Likes

By all means, I’m not going anywhere! I’ll only get better with time too, so you know :eyes:

2 Likes

And thank you :heart:

1 Like

And I hope you don’t mind me asking. What’s the payment method?

1 Like

Just PayPal, or maybe Kofi we’ll see. Cross that bridge when we come to it kinda thing, I haven’t taken many yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And of course I don’t mind!

1 Like

It is beautiful. @ChaoticDeluge, I know I already told you this, but you’ve got a talent.

2 Likes

You’re art is amazing, I love it, I wish I could actually buy one :sob:

3 Likes