Communicate Using Predictive Text 👀

The title already says it. Communicate in this thread using the predictive text option in your device. Have fun!!!

Random tags (sorry if you guys don’t want to be tagged): @Utensils @AS007 @elixr @CerealKiller @himynameisaria @phlegmatic

I’ll start…

Hi guys I hope you’re doing well and I hope you have to work with your dad this week and I will sue you for the next time I wanna come in your life I don’t want you to have a relationship bye

Spamming is 100% welcome here

12 Likes

THENKS

2 Likes

What dat?

3 Likes

Hello yes yes ma’am I wanna do that is rad

2 Likes

wHATEVR YOUR PHONE SAYS

4 Likes

Oh okay

3 Likes

Dat you are not sure if you’re gonna yet

3 Likes

How to yes I don’t know

3 Likes

I’m using my laptop though. :tired_face:

2 Likes

You can also be used to be a part of the world and the other is a great way to get the best out of the way and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most important things to do in the future and the other is a great way to get the best out.

2 Likes

I don’t know how much you mean about you and you are not really sure about y’all and you are better now

2 Likes

For example you have a right way of saying that you’re right about that you are too lazy

3 Likes

Hello, I am not sure if I should have been a lot of talk about the same time as the first time in the future

2 Likes

It’s just like that you’re one :point_up: was my first step to step in my mind I just gotta I know that I was the one :point_up: is

2 Likes

But the byding I am a little bit of a sticker

2 Likes

So sorry if I didn’t have to realize you guys were coming to my work today so sorry

3 Likes

Okay, I think it is a good idea

3 Likes

True tho I think so much fun tho haha was my life and my soul and I am not really sad

2 Likes

Wow I am not going anywhere

2 Likes

No problem is that I am not sure how to make it a point of view

2 Likes