Congratulations to seniors of 2020 class

Since some of the seniors may not walk on stage due to COVID-19, I just wanna to congratulations to all seniors of high school and colleges.

Let show so appreciated to all seniors class both from high school and colleges.

12 Likes

Aww this is sweet. I’m supposed to be graduating from university this year but graduation has been postponed/cancelled (don’t really know which lol).
3 years of hell only for the virus to make things worse :joy:.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, my last sister is graduating this year but high school hasn’t decided yet what they do about the graduation :woman_student:.

Hopefully lockdown will be lifted and something small but nice can be done for her in the summer since I don’t think the virus will completely disappear by then

1 Like

I hope so, she always does get A+ and was in some honors class including dance. She also did dancing boot for four years where she dancing with other girls and supporting her school and football team.

1 Like

And all those middle schoolers who also might not walk on stage?

Congrats to everyone for surviving these hard times.

2 Likes

True but I should put middle school as well. Dang it.

My 9th graders probably won’t get a graduation ceremony. :crying_cat_face: That’s sad.
(9th grade is the last year of middle school in my country. High school is 10th, 11th, and 12th).

3 Likes

Oh it’s 8th grade for my country.

Oh no :woman_facepalming:t2:

I saw this on YouTube for all class of 2020 and warning :warning: you might cry.

I thought this was going to be a video of them singing and was ready to die of cringe :joy: but this video is kinda nice.

1 Like

yep, I been watching way too much YouTube video lately.

Congrats class of 2020!!

1 Like

Congrats to graduates of 2020! Well done for getting there.

3 Likes

Cool.

1 Like

Congrats to all class of 2020
It celebrates your accomplishments. image

Nice.

Awww, this is cute :smile:

2 Likes

Some of the seniors may or may not walk on stage due to coronavirus.

3 Likes