Contest Ideas Thread

So, I got this idea from the roleplay ideas thread. This is where you can throw out contest ideas to see if anyone would want it to happen. Unlike the roleplay idea thread, you can talk about the idea on this thread. Though once you have confirmed or decided not to have the competition then move on to the next idea please. It will keep the process going. I’m going to start off with my own idea for a contest.

My ideas:

Episode:

I was thinking we could setup up a recurring contest for Episode. It would be separate from Epi Forums contests. We would come up with our own name for each contest to add to the title. It can be for a certain amount of weeks that can be voted on below. The requirement for the contest will be minimum of 3 episodes with max of 6 or more episodes for the contest time. You can add on to the story after the contest just put a cliffhanger in your story on the last episode if you need more episodes to finish the story. I was thinking each contest will have a requirement of how many episodes depending on the theme but you just need to make sure you have 3 episodes completed by the deadline. We can always have special prizes for those who win the contest.

Would you like to have an recurring episode contest?
  • Yes, this will be fun!
  • Maybe, I’m not to sure about it.
  • No, I don’t think we should do this.

0 voters

Video games Contest:

This came from an inspiration of the Among Us games. I was thinking if we could get a group who would want to play a series of games to win a contest then we could set this up. These games would be probably apps, browser games, free mmorpgs, and other games like that. This has nothing to do with the game club so this would likely be a once a year or twice a year competition. I would still need to figure out what a good game plan would be for this contest but this is what I have so far.

Would you like this contest to happen?
  • Yes, I think it would be fun.
  • Maybe, I want to know more about it.
  • No, this doesn’t seem like a good idea.

0 voters

@Discussions

6 Likes

I actually have some ideas for what the contests can be!

1 Like

For exmple:

Monsters! (the writers have to write stories that revolve around a type of monster be it vampires, werewolves , or experiemnts gone wrong)

Big descions (the Mc has to make a big choice that will change everything)

opposites attract (Two characters that are complete opposites end up falling for each other)

Good or evil? (morally gray mcs)

1 Like

@Episodians , what do you think of the contest?

1 Like

These are good ideas for the contest!

How long do you want to make the entries
    • 3-5 weeks
    • more than 3-5 weeks
  • -less than 3-5 weeks

0 voters

@Discussions @Episodians

2 Likes

So, this isn’t a contest per say but it does have to do with the Trivia Games that I host. Since, everything got out of wack for me I had to slow down on how many I do. If you want to help then please vote and participate in the upcoming games.

Would you like to host the Trivia games with me?
  • Yes, this will be fun!
  • Maybe, tag me later when you make the chat.
  • No, I like playing the games only.

0 voters

@Discussions

1 Like

@PubQuizTeam?

1 Like

Is anyone else willing to help me, Cali, and Elixr with hosting the Trivia games? Either reply to this post or vote on the open poll above.

@Discussions

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity