Continue The Ghost Story đŸ‘»

”the lightning chose you!!!”

“But what am I supposed to do now?! I don’t even know how the afterlife works
”

“You’ll figure it out.”

“B-but
” Alyssa stammered and shrieked when she saw the blob turning to leave. “Wait! Please tell me more, will you?”

1 Like

But it was too late, the blob had already disappeared and Alyssa was left alone :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Alyssa suddenly saw a ghost that she recognised!!!

Bump.

“Boooooooooooo!” said a voice,

Alyssa spun her head around. Nothing. The ghost was gone.

1 Like

Alyssa ate a napkin, choked and passed out

1 Like

And when she woke up, she wasn’t in the house anymore
 She was now lying on a throne in a big hall surrounded by many important looking ghosts :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Some of the ghost stared at her in intent, others raised a brow as if they expected more. And some
were in pieces so they couldn’t really do much.

" Ahem," One ghost coughed, dressed in victorian styled clothing. " There have been reports that you were struck by lightning, is that true?" The ghost asked.

1 Like

“Y-y-yes?” She was confused. How did she end up here and why are these people, no, ghosts here in the same place as her? And how did they know that she was struck by lightning?

2 Likes

“Great! Come with us then!” Said the Victorian ghost and took her hand.
“Where are you taking me?”, Alyssa asked the ghost. :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Added a story tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Please continue the story :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

“To a place nobody will bother us
well
nobody living” the ghost said with a grin, his cold hand gave odd comfort to Alyssa as he lead her to the unknown. Alyssa turned to the ghost, “may I ask your name?”

2 Likes

The ghost stared at her silently. “I don’t remember. I’m here to lead you to the next place.” The ghost grabbed her hand tightly and pulled her towards somewhere she couldn’t see. As the ghost pulled her along, everything got darker and darker, until Alyssa couldn’t see any more.
“Where-where are we? I don’t
 I don’t like it here.” She started shaking, which only lead the ghost to grip onto her more tightly. This increased pressure started to hurt Alyssa, who started crying. “Please
 just let me go.”

2 Likes

The ghost continued gripping tightly, Alyssa couldn’t see him in the darkness but she sensed he had turned to face her. “Let you go? Don’t be preposterous! Where do you suppose we are?” Snarled the ghost. “I don’t know
it’s so dark” quivered Alyssa, tears were still pouring down her face and she so desperately wanted to wake up from this nightmare, after all it must be a nightmare right? Being struck by lightening is such a far fetched way to die it may aswell have not happened. As if reading her mind the ghost started laughing “No no my dear, this is no nightmare, this is real, right now we are in the void. The abyss between life and death, I am acting as your guide and you should be darn grateful! Many souls have been lost here.” The ghost said this with an essence of superiority. Grateful? Why would Alyssa be grateful? She was dead! Nothing left to be grateful for. How bad could floating around a void be anyway? Better than having the bones crushed in your hand by someone demanding gratitude for the experience. "At last we have arrived

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: