Cooking vs Baking

Cooking or baking, which one’s more fun?
What’s more difficult?
What do you do more often?

I prefer baking because I can decorate it creatively :joy: I guess cooking can be a lot more difficult depending on which meals you prepare. I don’t do neither of it regularly :joy:

9 Likes

Baking!

Cooking :eyes:

Baking! :cupcake:

1 Like

I definitely agree with you on decorating things with baking. I’ve been doing SO much baking in lockdown and I did do a little bit of cooking too. But I’ve found cooking (for the most part) to be less interesting. I think baking has just the right amount of challenge to it, cooking can sometimes be too much so. If it wasn’t already obvious, I do baking a lot more often. I hardly did it before lockdown though, because I spent too much time revising for exams (that I… no longer have to do)!

my recent bake

5 Likes

That looks so yummy! :yum::pleading_face:

1 Like

Baking

Cooking

Cook :tipping_hand_woman:t5:
Keeping the food on the table like a boss

2 Likes

Baking.

Cooking.

Cooking, :yum:

1 Like

Baking.

Cooking.

Cooking. I have to feed myself when my mum doesn’t want to.

4 Likes

Baking! In my opinion cooking is much harder than baking. :joy:

Bake — although I’m starting to cook more and more now. :eyes:

3 Likes

Both!

Depends on the recipe… sometimes baking when it has to do with kneading dough because that’s kind of hard, or decorating a cake… but cooking can be difficult if it’s a complex recipe.

Cooking, so I can make delicious meals I enjoy.

3 Likes

I don’t like cooking and baking, at all… I’m not patient for that :pleading_face:
But because I eat certain things I have to do it.
I definitely think baking is more fun and cooking is more difficult!

5 Likes

Hmmm…for me none of them are difficult, just as long as you know how to follow the instructions given. For me, I have fun baking but I cook more often than baking. I really wanna learn how to bake cookis though

@SkyWalker

2 Likes

Baking is more fun because it’s not hard.

4 Likes

I think baking is definitely more fun to do especially because you often have more freedom to decorate your food :sparkling_heart:

Generally speaking, cooking for me. The recipes are often more complex.

Cooking, but that’s because I don’t tend eat a lot of pastries anymore.

2 Likes

Personally, I think it depends what I’m craving. I do enjoy baking chocolate chip cookies though. I’ve been told I’m really good at them.

I think baking takes longer than cooking. So I’d say it depends on your attention span.

I cook a lot more often. Just on the sheer fact of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

1 Like

Baking!! To everything!

3 Likes

Baking is best! I don’t cook, so I guess that’s harder.

Cooking is more of an art. You don’t necessarily have to follow a recipe to a T when you cook, but that’s not the case with baking. Baking is very much a science. Everything has to be exact.

3 Likes

I don’t cook nor bake. I eat.

5 Likes

:question:

Lolll. :joy:

4 Likes

Me before I had to learn.

2 Likes

I think baking because I’m super excited to eat the thing xD

I don’t know. There are easy and more difficult recipes.

Bake! :yum:

4 Likes