Coolest Anime\manga powers

There are loads of awesome powers in anime and manga. I’d say some of my favorites are the demon weapons from Soul Eater and the Dragon Slayer powers from Fairy Tail. I also really like the Teigu from Akame ha Kill. What about you guys?

Hmmm… If you eat the Gum-Gum fruit aka the devil fruit from one piece there’s no telling what type of powers you’ll get. Then there’s demonic powers from Inuyasha… Being able to summon weapons using Alchemy from FMA is always cool.

1 Like

added some tags!

I really like Law’s and Whitebeard’s devil fruits :eyes: also the hakis of course

1 Like

Titan shifting seems cool, but it’s also a double-edged sword since it shortens your lifespan. And like the titan shifting, the Devil fruits in One Piece are also double-edged swords because you won’t be able to swim in exchange for cool abilities. It’s still OP, regardless. I never knew that a Gomu gomu guy can ever be badass. Another personal favorite of mine is the Byakugan from the Hyuga Clan in Naruto. Imagine being able to see through things. It’s a very useful ability to have in your daily life… if you know what I mean.

As for individual character abilities, one of my favorites is Satoru Gojo’s “six eyes” in Jujustu Kaisen (Gojo is basically a walking cheat code). Another one who I think has cool abilities is Escanor from Seven Deadly Sins.

Big agree I was just coming here to add him on :joy:

cd676fe79bf0a31ce1921edb61e75375

Stands in Jojo- even if I were a non-Jojo fan I’d say the same, the designs and variety of powers is amazing to me

They also used Hamon before, which I found pretty cool

1 Like

Whatever the things the Arbiters can do in Death Parade is pretty cool.

Definitely Killua’s echo technique. I can’t remember what it’s called.

What are they?

1 Like

One of my favorite stands is Heaven’s Door, which can read a person (it turns their body into a book) and gives the user the ability to erase or add certain memories by writing in said body-book. Another one of my favorite stands is Sex Pistols, which is a sentient stand that shoots bullets with expert precision. Silver Chariot is another one, a knight that fights with a rapier that moves at lightning speed.

1 Like

Woah. So…like a Quirk?

1 Like

Somewhat

1 Like

Ok, that clears things up.

1 Like

In the first two parts, they use Hamon/Ripple, which is kinda like Dragon Ball’s powers. It was more based off of Fist of the North Star, though

Alchemyyyy~

The power of Shadow Monarch. Periodt.
You’re not changing my mind

1 Like

That sounds wicked. What anime?

1 Like

Manhwa

1 Like

Ah.

1 Like

Solo Leveling