Could Your Story be Adapted into a Musical?

Actually, yeah! Deadly Nightshade has “Wicked” vibes to it tbh

1 Like

WOAH! That’s a lot of stories.

Why weren’t two of them finished? Imagine if you did, they might then be able to be turned into musicals.

Hmm… why don’t you finish any of them? What platform do you write them on?

HAHAHA. OMG! I love that.

2 Likes

It varies, time and motivation are a factor, but mostly I just can’t seem to figure out how to put my ideas into a fully written work.

Like, I have this clear vision in my head of the characters, the world the characters live in, and the general premise, but not how to get from point A to B. Though when I have managed to have an idea of how to get from A to B, the pacing is a complete mess.

I did try writing some on Episode for a while (which one story on there I technically did complete, but it was not good writing by any means) when I was younger

But now all my writing (separate from RPs) lives in Google docs and spreadsheets.

2 Likes

No but if my life was one, it be a tragic comedy (jk)

Wat bout the rest of u

1 Like

The Write Team was cancelled because it really had no plot past chapter four— plus, I wrote it during one of the worst times in my life and didn’t have much inspiration back then.

I didn’t finish Diary of a Middle School Teacher because I got really busy with work, and I was at a stressful job at the time. By the time I had left that job, I got inspired to write something different, and just never came back to it.

2 Likes

Ah, yup, I get ya. Something that gets to us all at some point.

Hmm… have you thought about finding a writing partner to help you?

You have a story on there? (wide eyes)

How do you write on a spreadsheet?

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA

I think it’d be interesting if any of mine were.

Oh, right. That’s fair, you won’t want to go back into that headspace then.

Oh, so perhaps one day you will?

2 Likes

Any play with a villain as the MC or a morally grey MC and their journey… yup. I can imagine every fight or confrontation turning into a musical number. Even the gala could be a grand performance. Lol

1 Like

In a way, that’s part of what RPing is for me. It’s having a partner/partners in writing and developing characters in a story.

But otherwise, I don’t think I’ve really had the opportunity to find a writing partner. But honestly it would probably be something that would be good for me though.

:sweat_smile: yes
It was from when I was like 13-14 and had some of the typical episode cliches and it was before I actually started getting decent at writing.

It’s sort of just a resource for extra information. Mostly word counts and such as a way of being able to see that I’ve made progress and on which story I’ve made the progress on. But I’m also trying to add other information as well, like a base summary of what the plot is for each story, as well as some basic characters descriptions, and other details of what the story is like the overall setting and genre.
Some things I have written in both a spreadsheet and a doc, and some things are on one but not the other as I’ve been trying to rework and optimize my organization.

2 Likes

HEHEHE! Maybe one day it will be?

Your story is on Episode, yeah?

1 Like

That’s true.

Yeah, well, remember that we do always have the writing partner subsection in case you ever want one.

Ahh… yup. I get that. HAHAHA. Well, if you ever go back and redo it or something, I’d be happy to be a beta-reader for you… even though I look at the app maybe once a year. HA.

Oooooh… yup. That makes more sense.

2 Likes

Perhaps. I’ll keep it in mind and maybe sometime before long I’ll start using that section to help find someone.

Haha maybe we’ll see. I may one day take that plot and revamp it into something new, just probably not on Episode cause I also probably only look at the app maybe once a year anymore

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Wicked. Next time I have a look on there I’ll try to remember to give it a read.

1 Like

Yippeeeee! You’re gonna like it! I hope so.

1 Like

I’m sure I will. (wink) No clichés, right?

1 Like

No clichés, but I do make fun of them in the story.

1 Like

Ooooooh… that sounds fun

1 Like

It is! It was kinda funny to write. There are some mocked cliches or some just flipped on their heads. Do PM me your thoughts if you can.

1 Like