Craziest Celebrity Conspiracy Theories You've Heard

Hey there! Keeping with this week’s theme, this discussion is about the craziest conspiracy theories about celebrities you’ve heard. For example, that Avril Lavigne actually died in 2003 and was replaced by a look-alike named Melissa.

5 Likes

Funnily enough this one is my favourite. It must be really frustrating for Avril when people comment on her posts “Hi Melissa

Like why bro

4 Likes

Beyonce is the leader of the Illuminati :joy:

Justin Bieber is a reptile :rofl:

2 Likes

That must be so frustrating for her.

1 Like

Alllll of the Tupac theories though

Those are awesome

1 Like

The theory that Katy Perry was cloned and that’s why blonde Katy acted so weird after releasing her 4th album

1 Like

There’s also a theory that Katy Perry is Jonbenet Ramsey

1 Like

I heard a long time ago that Beyonce was actually dead and they made a clone of her so she’s a clone today.
I also heard that she was a robot. :joy:

2 Likes

I just read one on Facebook a few days ago…
… that Bruno Mars is Michael Jackson’s illegitimate son. :scream:
Anyone else want to share celebrity conspiracy theories that they’ve read about?

2 Likes

Whaaatttttt? For real?

1 Like

Yeah! I seriously need to find that post and bring it here, because it was crazy!

1 Like

I think this thread could use a bump, especially with the recent news :eyes::green_heart:
Apparently, a lot of famous people were involved in some illegal things… Do you think that it’s true? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Khloe kardashian is OJ simphson’s daughter

There’s one theory that Gerard Way (the lead singer of My Chemical Romance) is a vampire.

1 Like

That’s actually a fact

2 Likes

That’s actually not surprising at all

1 Like

That celebs sacrifice people for more fame.

1 Like

I believe the most popular conspiracy theories are that Avril Lavigne is replaced by Melissa and that Justin Bieber is a reptile. It’s just funny :joy:
Of course, I don’t believe in them but the Avril one did make me think. It’s not impossible but still, I think it’s fake.

Did anyone hear about the theory that Lorde is actually 40 and she faked her age to sell herself as a young musical prodigy? Or that Beyoncé is actually Solange’s mother?

2 Likes

I heard this one!! I’m pretty sure I read or heard somewhere that it got to the point where she had to show her birth certificate to prove her age.

1 Like