Crazy Teacher Moments

Hey There.
Lets talk about some crazy moments you had with a teacher.

What are some incidents you remember?

8 Likes

Well my teachers are all pretty chill and in general okay teachers. But there was this one teacher who spent like half of her lessons talking about why she wants to ban vaccines and saying how she would shoot anyone who tried to make her kids take them.
Also one time she was describing to us how she would stomp on a kid if it wasn’t behaving well, so she started stomping on the floor uncontrollably and yelling for no reason…
Well she wasn’t crazy, rather really passionate about what she was saying… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So, this wasn’t a teacher, but it’s pretty funny in my opinion.

I was in 6th grade, 8th period math class watching a video our teacher had put on the projector. The lights were dark, and there had been a knock on the door. An older lady with glasses opened the door and told the teacher that she needed to see me real quick. I went outside the classroom door, and the lady had an envelope in her hand, and she asked me. “Do you wear hearing aids?”

I looked at her confused. “Uh, no.”
“Can you hear me?” She asked, looking at me a bit weirdly.
“Yes. I can hear you just fine.” I replied, I didn’t know why she was asking me this, letalone asking if I wore hearing aids when it’s clear I don’t.
She smiled slightly before giving me the envelope. “Make sure your parents read this, it’s important.”

So yeah, some old lady with a thinning hairline came into my class, asked to see me, only for her to ask me if I wore hearing aids, and proceeded to ask me if “I could hear her” when I clearly did. Sometimes I wonder if she was the one who needed hearing aids.

3 Likes

I’ve already shared this story somewhere, but I will put it here too :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

In 9th grade, this one kid kept disrupting the class and the teacher got mad and told him to call his mom. But instead of calling his mom, the kid called one of his friends (so he wouldn’t get lectured by his mom lol), who was in the same class. Then the teacher went outside to talk to the kid’s mom. But since the kid called his friend, not his mom, the teacher was actually talking to the friend :skull::rose::two_hearts:

I still don’t get why the teacher didn’t just email the kid’s mom :joy::no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m not a Chorus kid but, 2 years ago my chorus friends were complaining about something their teacher said. And when I asked them, they said he lost it and yelled “YOU’RE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF WHITE PEOPLE WHO CAN’T SING!”". :skull_and_crossbones: :joy:

6 Likes

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

I remember my teacher being so tired of most of my class that he ran out crying- I felt SO bad. I was shocked, because that’s never happened before in a class that I was in.

2 Likes

Ooo… I’ve had some strange teachers.

One teacher had a relationship with a student. It happened after she graduated (is what I’ve heard) so it wasn’t against the rules… but that teacher had to step down as the head of one of the school houses.

Another hilarious memory which I’ve only heard, not witnessed, was that a guy in my class got a phone call in chemistry and my teacher was like… he didn’t do anything really. But he saw who called on the guy’s phone and asked: “Was it MILF who called?” Clueless to what it meant lol.

Then I had this strange, strange teacher who didn’t teach at all. He was super smart and new a lot about religion and history but he never cared to correct assignments or even have exams for that matter. He new my friends as “Alice and her friend” because he didn’t care to learn my friend’s name lol. I didn’t go to that school when it happened. Instead I got to have religion in a small group for people who missed it the year everyone else took it and we basically got to sit in the far back of a classroom, writing a test while he held a class. But he wasn’t there most of the time.

The most hilarious professor I had was this Polish professor who only cared about wine and cheese lol. The only thing he talked about. And he thought everything was easy and that people were lazy. He also said: “I can’t write with a red pen or they would think that I’m a communist.”

4 Likes

I remember when I was in primary school, a supply teacher hit someone in my class so we all reported it to the headteacher and the teacher got kicked out.

I also remember during lunch, there was a squished spider under my friend at the time’s jacket potato (the spider was quite big too :face_vomiting:) so when the inspectors came, we tried to tell them about it so we could get the school shut down but the teachers intercepted and got us into trouble.

3 Likes

These were in high school. My teacher threw water at a student because he was falling asleep. :angry: Then the whole class laughed at it and the boy didn’t even get mad. Then my other teacher let the class watch sausage party which was really stupid in my opinion. Good thing the class ended before we could finish it all.

2 Likes

Damn, that’s too shady

2 Likes

We were talking about how gestures mean different things in my Psychology\Sociology class and everyone flipped off the teacher, myself included. He just laughed.

I had just walked over to a table in the cafeteria listening to music on my headphones and I heard a familiar voice say hi to me so I whipped around, almost dropping my pasta, and went “Holy Fudge!” Yes, I actually said fudge. It was one of my professors that was eating lunch right next to me. This happened several hours ago. I wasn’t expecting it, so was quite startled.

2 Likes

I…have a tiny crush on my psych teacher…

2 Likes

Lol, i have a crush on my computer teacher but she doesn’t teach us anymore.

1 Like

Oh :eyes:

1 Like

She’s so pretty…

1 Like

Lol, I have a crush on my computer

2 Likes

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? @Students

1 Like

Tried giving a kid detention for shaking a computer because it wouldn’t load

1 Like