Create an RP Wishlist

That sounds cool

2 Likes

it could be cool but you’d have to be very careful so you don’t slip into ableist territory ^^;

3 Likes

Horror SGs :eyes:
ahem @crazycaliope

1 Like

Just more SGs in general

4 Likes

I have one planned :eyes:
I just don’t want to overload myself with work so it’s on the side rn

1 Like

Holiday / Seasonal RPs

Either with existing characters (like a crossover) or completely new characters, it would be really fun to have more themed RPs even if they run past the season/holiday they were made for. This could a casual or small group RP or even big for the ambitious creaters. Like Halloween night, Secret Santa etc.

Mystery RPs/SGs

I used to be such a detective and forensics nerd maybe I still am at heart so I really crave anything to do with intriguing mysteries. I don’t even care if it’s a mystery cliche because even cliches can be well-written, I JUST NEED MYSTERY T^T

Ghost, Spirit, Spooky Spook RPs/SGs

This could even crossover with mystery but I really enjoy the depiction of spirits and ghosts in some stories (Ghosts in TGCF, Yokai in Japanese myth, Curses in JJK etc.) so I just :’) pls

Adventure-Fantasy RPs/SGs

This is a really broad genre and I wouldn’t even mind non-fantasy adventure stories. I’d literally be down for a group of mercenaries or adventures just going on missions, adventure stories with guilds, trash mages trying to obtain more power and so on aaaa man I really miss Madi’s adventure RP ideas and I just want otherwordly settings pls

And now I need to work on my characters sobsob

6 Likes

All the RP characters in every RP on a private island or smth :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

so like a “whose post is it anyway?” (but seasonal)

2 Likes

lmao yes-

1 Like

noice

1 Like

Someone should do that tho :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah? What do I have to do?

Saw will return. It must. I made a promise to Brooke and Chid.

4 Likes

YES! PLEASE?!

Really? (heart_eyes)
Good idea. Don’t do a Cali.

1 Like

I’m bringing one back soon.

HAHAHA! I think I cover this pretty well, I hope.

1 Like

Definitely joining that.

2 Likes

peep.jpeg My wishes are already coming true-

1 Like

Wicked. It will be returning before the end of May, I think was my promise. Though when I do, I’ll be rework the plot since I started it on EF and still want it to be a surprise. So have to change it up. However, the RP is FULLY thought out and if the RPers do continue then it WILL be finished.

4 Likes

HEHEHE! Just type in Adventure Story SG or RP and you’ll find both.

1 Like

Awesome. I can’t wait.

1 Like

YAY, thank you ~ fang

1 Like