Most promoting plans can be used for many platforms such as Episode, Wattpad, Tapas, and any other writing platform out there. The key point is the fact you have to use Social Media to get your plan to work. I would recommend Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for your choice when it comes to social media. Those are the biggest social media platforms available to the public.
Figure out how you want to advertise your story
- For Episode: Have pictures made for your story, adverts like the ones I create on my main thread linked in my profile and download a video recording app to make a trailer for your story.
- Tapas/Wattpad/Physical Books: Use your cover, character pictures, bits of information about each character to keep the audience interest. You can even take some inspiration from popular book authors that use book trailers for their stories.
Choose your Social media platform: This part is your choice. I mainly use Instagram for all of my stuff.
Now that you know what to use. It’s time to get an outline done. You want to set a schedule about how you promote with your advertisements.
- Main Advertising: You will want to promote your main source of advertising every two weeks.
- Character information: This should be done once a week so that you do not spoil the characters.
- Foreshadowing advertisements with videos: You want to emphasize any parts that lead to cliffhangers to get the audience’s attention. This can be done twice every three weeks.
Keeping up with the schedule: Use a calendar of any type that caters to your focus.
Patience: Stay patient since nothing ever comes easy. You have to keep up with the work otherwise it will become harder to get a good following. Don’t give up this is a big world where you have to take your destiny into your own hands. You are the reason your story will prevail. Just keep that in mind. No Work means No Gain. Trust me, I deal with this all the time so don’t think you are the only one who is struggling.