Creepiest horror film music

Ok, I’m going to be honest with you. The only horror movie I’ve seen is the 1980’s Pet Semetary, but I do love the Halloween theme even though I haven’t seen it. What about you guys?
@ScreenSloths

1 Like

Hello thread clearly designed for me

Okay for Poltergeist (1982) some songs played sounds innocent but also incredibly sinister. Like close to the begining there’s a song that’s like “oh look at this quaint little neighbourhood with this cute music playing nothing to see here” except you can just tell like you just know that something is gonna happen. There’s also the song that plays right at the very beginning which is one of those American ones with the flag waving but again it sounds very sinister :joy: also there are alot of creepy songs on there.

Honestly, here is the whole soundtrack:

I’m also gonna mention The Exorcist because I really like the music in that again, it is kinda creepy :joy:

I’ll also insert Suspiria into here because it’s one of my Mum’s favourites and again creepy but rad soundtrack.

Dang I’ll do part 2 of the post when I can grab my headphones and listen to more soundtracks :joy:

1 Like

Do do do do do do dodo dodo do do do do do do do do do dodo dodo…

This is kinda creepy. The lyrics itself it not weird but the sounds though…

This is used in several chinese dramas btw.

YES, my dad and I adore that movie and music in it

Closed due to inactivity!