Cuddly toys appreciation thread

Most of you will have realised by now that I love cuddly toys well, this thread is not a joke let’s show all our toy friends some love. My toys have helped me sleep for many many years and I love them all dearly. When I was terrified of woman in black my Mum gave me Garfield (from Garfield) and Gizmo (gremlins fun fact this toy is worth alot of money but I sleep with him anyway because I will never sell him)

So if you have cuddly toys you wanna appericiate then I don’t care how old you are tell me about them and appreciate them.

16 Likes

I have a couch next to my bed and there’s no place on it to sit anymore because of all my cuddly toys :sweat_smile: I’m 20 and my Mum gave me a big husky for my birthday although she always says I should stop buying more and more toys.

3 Likes

My Mum says this too but then she buys me more :joy:

3 Likes

I stopped buying them, but I still have my 20 cuddly toys and I luv them so much, I remember sleeping with them almost not fitting in the bed myself, I would even bring some on my trips so they could see the world, basically I treated them and still do as my real friends.
I probably will never throw them away since they are all too important to me. :joy:

2 Likes

She always asks me how I think this will work out once I have a boyfriend because I even have 3 of my toys in my bed and I don’t plan on putting them elsewhere :woman_shrugging: :joy:
I just love them too much

2 Likes

Same though my bed used to be so stacked with cuddly toys I had to use a special manouvre just to get myself in there. They are all in boxes now but they can breathe and they seem pretty cool about it. I still sleep with around 10 and bring them on trips with me for the same reason :joy:.

2 Likes

I have a lot of cuddly toys and I don’t know where I should put them :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:
I have 3 cuddly toy pillows in my bed and I really like them :blush::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Actually this year we had our backpacks and were going to greece and I wanted to bring my favourite plushie which is btw 8 years old to the trip but I forgot and I felt so sad lmao :joy::joy:

2 Likes

And the best feeling is when I feel lonely or sad I just hug them while I sleep.

2 Likes

I don’t have any cuddly toys at my place, but at my parents place I have 2 boxes full of them. The most special one to me is a winter version of Minnie mouse I bought in Disneyland Paris…

2 Likes

Yes! That feeling is so nice!

Awesome! The one I am most fond of is my nemo toy I’ve had him for a very long time. My parents say I chose him in the disney store because there was a bunch of them on the shelves but this one was “looking at me” :joy: I was like 4 or something I can’t remember when the movie came out.

3 Likes

Haha, that’s the same way I chose mine like 13 years ago :upside_down_face: Saying that I feel so old tbh… I was 6 when I went there I think…

2 Likes

Cuddly toys are scary. Especially, if you wake up in the middle of the night with that cuddly toy singing to you and staring at you. I can relate. :point_left:t4:

2 Likes

I’d like that

1 Like

IT SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME cuz it was designed to do that randomly like ten times in the middle of the night. :scream:

2 Likes

hOw could you want that?

2 Likes

Maybe she feels lonely? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

is that a yes? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes