Current Affairs: Amber Heard & Johnny Depp Debacle

Yeah, a lot has come from the first 3 days already.

1 Like

Still hoping that Johnny gets justice.

2 Likes

I hope he does too.

1 Like

Interesting article about how Amber Heard thought of herself in the light of law.

Another update on the case.

@Discussions

4 Likes

I honestly believe Amber just wants attention and more fame

4 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

She was also gonna steal someone’s r**e story and use it against Johnny

2 Likes

Holy cow! Seriously!?

1 Like

Yeah! A former assistant, I think

1 Like

Wow, that is horrible.

1 Like

Indeed. Amber needs to be arrested!

1 Like

I agree!

1 Like

It’s kinda upsetting when this story has taken the spotlight for so long when there are so many other domestic abuse cases that need to be looked into that are far worse. Or even ones that aren’t “worse” per se, as abuse is abuse and none should be measured on severity. It’s just that this case should be put to rest on the grounds that both are at fault for lying, and as they are living separating, they should continue living separate lives and be done with it.

2 Likes

I agree with this though I think Amber should be blacklisted. I’m more on Johnny’s side of the story because he hasn’t had any cases of domestic abuse before this whole case. Both of his partners backed him up. I don’t trust her at all. Most people have said she has been the abuser in truth. You are right there are many other cases that should be getting this attention instead.

1 Like

I reopened this because Johnny Depp just lost his libel case! @WolfGamerGirl37 I hope you’re ok with that?

1 Like

I’m good with that! I saw an article about it but I haven’t fully read about it. I will update the thread tonight somethime.

What do you think?

@Discussions

2 Likes

I feel like parts of both their stories are true but then most of their story is quickly made jumbled up lies.

1 Like