✂ Curse of Brindton High || Sign-Ups and Chat ✂

BUT, you are able to make a character outside of school. like parents or smth

I’ll make an fc slide for that later on XD

1 Like

if the fc is locked or smth imma wreak havoc omg XD

1 Like

Oh that reminds me when I once made parents for this girls characters in Lime Grove and I decided … ya ken what? I’ll photoshop them together so they have some pictures of themselves being happy. So I made one photoshoped picture of them on a hike, and one of their wedding

1 Like

Oh wow, the best thing i can do is make filters for the pics XD

1 Like

I remeber when I once made this magic school, and I just made 4 people be the teachers to all subjects. All Soothsayer subjects were by this girl (I think it was the girl who played Jane Eyre in 1983 version), all something else were by this irish comedian who made a sitcom about a bookstore, and I remeber one was this young black girl and I forgot who the fourth one was. I also made all the staff but allowed people to make their own and this one user made a girl who a janitor of mysterious origin who I’m guessing fled the law or something

1 Like

If I can still find them I could show it to you, but I’m telling you, I’m not good at photoshop It kinda looks like I took something out of a magazine and glude a picture to somebody’s face

Omg to add drama I could make somebody’s parents, but that somebody has a step-mom who is almost the same age as the kid, and a dad who is twice the age of the step-mom

1 Like

@Secreterz yeah forget about the valley alley girl, I don’t really like the idea of being the mean girl because I’m not smart enough to be that evil and get away with it.

1 Like

Oh alrighty then! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay so about that parent … wanna make a kid for it? Because I already got FCs in mind and I would love for it to happen

1 Like

Ooooo drama all the way, that does sound fineee

also i kinda wand the first scene that all the valley alleys would drive around the leader’s car like the typical films would be XD

2 Likes

sure! I’m always for more characters

1 Like

yay … Okay so this is the step-mom

And the dad is

or this

@Secreterz you get to pick the guy because your character would have a lot of thsi barely legal to add to his/her drama

1 Like

for safety reasons imma ask how old the step mother is XD

1 Like

Also, if yall want some inspirations for character or smth:

I have an older fc slide from the olden forums, so you can ask for that since there are chars you might like to be inspired from XD

I haven’t really thought of how old she would be yet, but she’s definetely going to be old enough to be married to this guy

1 Like

Oh thank god XD

deffo the first one XD

1 Like

well actually I made a “older men FCs” on wattpad

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/161615051-older-men-face-claims

so I don’t … oh … wait what did you mean by that?

1 Like

This rp was originally from the episode forums, but failed. it got close to make like 10 posts in the official rp. there is still an fc. keep in mind, this was long ago and now i dont know who owns them and their recent username or if they reside here or smth. so im keeping the note of inspirations rather than adopting, cuz u know

1 Like

also nice list of older men XD

1 Like