✂ Curse of Brindton High || Sign-Ups and Chat ✂

Title Card

Welcome back class of 1989! It seems like you’re all excited for this final year of fun activities and exercises, with only a few more events and some credits for exams, you’ll be leveling up to the next pathway to your desire. In these short months, while events come and go, let us hope that all of us will have a safe destination for our pathway to adulthood. I hope that these few months together will be more fun and fruitful than last year. Keep your cool kids, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

Don’t lose your head, kids.

Welcome back to Brindton High, the only prestigious school in all of Lakewood! As you finish your winter break having fun, it seems like it is time to go back to school and finally meet up with your friends.

As a student in school, it seems as if the only worry that you should have is passing the exams, trying to avoid detention, and picking the best outfit for school. And with the first week of school starting, this was a truth that we hope will last longer.

Despite the excitement of the school’s slow closure, with the passing events for the first week of school, the reigning queen bee of the school was found dead in her bedroom. Such a shame! The nicest girl in school, passing before our very eyes, even the town believed that her death was of her actions.

Or is it?

You can try to investigate her death, follow her footsteps as she was led to this fate, and gather up the puzzle
pieces for a conclusion, but let this be a reminder to you; some secrets deserve to be kept shut, even if it was right under your nose. Will you play the game of mystery or will you shut the truth from the world?

In this RP, you will be playing a student fresh from winter break and is ready to either finish the school year or meet up with your friends. You can be the pretty popular kid to the outcasts of the school, but whether you are one of them, the most popular girl in this school will be announced as dead. During the events before her death, all actions she does will determine the clues that will be left behind and a job to investigate after her passing. Was her death accidental or a death by one’s hand? It is your role to either help in solving the crime or hiding the crime, you can choose in what you like!

𝕊𝕚𝕘𝕟-𝕦𝕡 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖

Post the form on this thred :smiley:

Name :

Role : [if you don’t have a specific role, you can put student]

Sexuality :

Personality : [4 to 5 sentences so we can elaborate and brainstorm their lives XD]

Biography : [same for this, 4 to 5 sentences]

Hobbies and Interests : [pick at least 3-4 :D]

Faceclaim : [I’ll give ya’ll a challenge to find an FC that is based on or is 80s so the entire aesthetic won’t fail XD]

Birthdate : [with their birthyear too, so there will be maths XD but either way (age) -1989 = birthyear unless ofc it has not been their birth month so minus 1 or smth XD]

Year : [This section means to choose from either 10th, 11th, and 12th grade XD]

Anymore details :

ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

✁ There will be no limitations in creating a character!

✁ Just keep in mind the ratio of the characters, since we need an equal number of genders.

✁ If your character has any secrets or plot point to the cha that can help and add to the story, PM me for approval :smiley:

ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕤

Valley Alley Member (Enby - @elixr)
Student (Male - @elixr )
Valley Alley Member (Male - @astxrism)
Valley Alley Member (Female - @angelic)
Student (Male -@angelic)
Historian (Male - @LunaticLeviTheSecond)
President (Female - @Kristi)
Student (Male - @Kristi)
Student (Male - @Kristi)
School Representative (Female - @Tina.G)
Student (Male - @Tina.G)
Student (Female - @Tina.G)
Treasurer (Female - @Nil)
Wallflower (Female - @Some_Kid)
Student (Male - @raviola)
Student (Female - @raviola)
Vice President (Female - @aesthetic)
Student (Male - @Ouijaloveletters)
Student (Female - @Ouijaloveletters)
Student (Female - @Ouijaloveletters)
Public Relations (Male - @elysium)
Sergeant of Arms (Male - @pomme)
Secretary (Male - @Cam)
Student (Male - @theblugeek)

ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

✁ Each RP post must be at least 4-5 sentences long. There is no limit to how long your post has to be.

✁ Implied s-x is allowed. But once the clothes come off, fade to black or take it to PMs. You can describe kissing, making out, etc, but make sure to follow forum guidelines so you aren’t flagged.

✁ No God-modding without the others’ permission.

✁ No ORP posts on the RP thread.

✁ If you are to write something sensitive, put a trigger warning!

✁ Don’t forget to write your character’s location!

✁ No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.

✁ No two characters can share the same first name or faceclaim unless they are twins

✁ Have fun & be respectful!

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤

Remember ya’ll, first come first serve!

The Valley Alleys (3/3)- A popular clique kept into school tradition in 1957, whoever is in this group is respected, loved, and feared by the rest of the school. All of the past leaders showed great leadership and an iron hand to keep this kind of group afloat. As of this year, the victim is the current reigning leader of this group and was surprisingly led with a kind hand. Whoever is in this group knows her secrets and stories not told by anyone, which will come into play later on.

Student Council (8/8) - The Student Council is quite the responsibility to any students, as they are there to manage many of the events, ordinance, and beautification of the school. With such changes, the staff must at least be of guidance to check what is appropriate to add or remove. With this position, as the staff holds closer of the clues, a role can be a helpful role in solving a case. The positions include the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, School Representative, Sergeant of Arms, Public Relations, and Historian.

ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞

There will be classes, since this is a school. So fill this form. This part is a must to everyone! Click here:

𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤

Faceclaims (students):
Staff:
Locations:
Relationships : TBA
Classes : TBA

𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤

@elixr @_abbinshire @Littlefeets @angelic @duck @Kristi @katabasis

9 Likes

Reserve a enby student who’s part of the Valley Alleys, and a normal male student ~

1 Like

Yee! Alrighty, reserved~

1 Like

Ohh can I reserve one male (The Valley Alleys)

1 Like

Reserved uwu

1 Like

What exactly is the duty of the historian? I never had this at my high school being from another country, and if it’s interesting I’d like to reserve it

1 Like

Omg I finally get to use this FC

I’m so excited

3 Likes

Apparently they are more of a keeper of all activities and records . Also they are kinda the ones that also helps in indicating the proceedings for the next meeting or smth. Basically kinda like a bookshop keeper XD

Difference for secretary is more closely related to ongoing recording and is very close to president
but i think they are kind of close in activities that they would most likely interact the most in terms of recording and stuff XD

but thats all ive studied XD

2 Likes

Also yesssssssssssssssssssss

so hot ngl O.O

1 Like

Oh wait … is the RP taking place in 1957 or is the tradition being kept from 1957?

1 Like

the group was formed in 1957, so very old group XD

1 Like

So the last RP I was in we could make countless characters … like the owner literally has over 40 and I have 6 and thinking of making another one …

How many characters are we allowed here?

1 Like

I’m just here to claim his name and fc, okay? :innocent:

sign-up I'm working on and will post again/tag when I finish it

Name : Nathan Rhodes
Role : The Valley Alleys
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Personality : [4 to 5 sentences so we can elaborate and brainstorm their lives XD]
Biography : [same for this, 4 to 5 sentences]
Hobbies and Interests : Cameras, photography, arcades, movies, horror and scary stories (loves the forbidden forest)…
Faceclaim :

[jonathan brandis]

Birthdate : June 2, 1971
Year : 11
Anymore details : /

2 Likes

oh its in the first comment, i stated that its limitless… but keeping in mind of the ratio ofc

but i kinda forgot to write that those 2 special roles can only be 1 reserve each. so if u reserve student council, thats it, choose a regular student

but i wont limit yall to the roles, yall can change the role as like… class clown or smth XD

1 Like

Okii,

im gon water my mouth the more male fc is gon happen XD but u know, im excited to see the full group since it is still 3/4 :eyes:

1 Like

reserve a “The Valley Alley” called Lorien Barlowe using this FC

1 Like

what would be their gender?

1 Like

oh nvm the edit

Thank uuu

also fun fact, did u know i almost used that fc as the librarian. i didnt cuz i noticed that i had little staff who are 40-50 XD

1 Like

Omg can we make staff?

1 Like

i sadly made them all as npcs :frowning:
its in the faceclaims (staff)