D&D Adventure Begins - Deathsleep

No, no, I was joking. Thia’s fine as she is.

…so, can the Giant Toad do anything to help with the boulder?

1 Like

Depends on if that’s what you’re all deciding. (wink)

1 Like

Okay, guys (@Secretz, @Meekepeek, @OhSumana, @unsungcheerio, @MichiTheThird), we have our team again, so what’s the group plan?

Guys, can you actually discuss it rather than just liking the post?!

4 Likes

Ok, what if…we all cling to the giant toad for dear life and have it hop us to safety somewhere?

3 Likes

:grin: hehe thanks :eyes:

2 Likes

@anon48598989, there’s two characters with the same name. This is Michi’s one and your one is here

2 Likes

How would we do that, like would we all attack the wall and hope we do it in time?

Aren’t toads, like, slimy and stuff tho (or are those frogs idk amphibians) like I’m worried we’d fall :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Or attack the boulder and just break it. Won’t be responsible for any debris hitting ong of us tho.

3 Likes

Lmaoo can we send the giant toad to do it

4 Likes

Question is how many people can be protected by Salazar’s shield? :thinking:
If it can protect more than one person, then other’s with a higher stamina can try and attack the Boulder

3 Likes

Ok, so I’m hearing “use toad as shield and attempt to attack the boulder”??

3 Likes

Why are people interested in hurting that poor animal :joy:

4 Likes

He’s a giant toad…giant …he might help block the boulder just with his face?

3 Likes

Ok, so if we’re scared of slipping off the toad’s back…we can have the toad carry us in its mouth temporarily and hop us away to safety?

3 Likes

Well. I guess that’s a good idea

3 Likes

@unsungcheerio @Meekepeek @Secretz So…temporarily jump into giant toad’s mouth and have him hop us to safety, or use giant toad as shield?

6 Likes

is there even a giant toad still?

4 Likes

Of course, obtained from a fairy and everything. -talking to toad- Meek didn’t mean to ignore your existence, there there. -pats the massive thing-

5 Likes

Just run for you lives towards the exit lmao

3 Likes

I mean we could attempt that. I just figured a giant toad’s hop would get us out faster. So…everyone? Which route?

• The Great Giant Toad Escape
  • Run For Dear Life
  • Salazar’s Shield and Boulder Battle

0 voters

5 Likes