D&D online or D&D tabletop?

I do agree with that.

1 Like

Wicked. Are you a D&D newbie or experienced? (wink)

Also, what happened with Marty and Lewy?

1 Like

just need some motivation. Iā€™ll reply soon

Pretty much a noob

2 Likes

How aboutā€¦ that they can soon be finally alone? (smirk)

Cool. Nothing wrong with that. (wink) Glad youā€™re interested.

2 Likes

Hey I never played DnD, would you guys helpp a newbie like me if I joined?

2 Likes

Absolutely! I welcome newbies, 'cause this time last year, Iā€™d never played. Now Iā€™m in three different campaigns in real life. Itā€™s very similar to RPing, this one more so, just with dice rolls predicting the outcome of most situations.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured as much, but Iā€™m afraid if I join a game of experienced players Iā€™d be expected to know a lot of info, such as stats, the way different characters are and stuff like that, plus I think I might annoy people if I ask too many questions.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen enough live campaigns on Esper the Bardā€™s channel to know what a campaign of experienced players looks like.

Do you have 3 hours to spare?

2 Likes

Sure, Iā€™m sick RN so I have all the time to spare

2 Likes

Very convient!

2 Likes

Oh thank you, Iā€™ll check it out

2 Likes

I promise you. You will NEVER annoy me with questions. Besides, Iā€™m still learning myself and I play every week. Haha. Nah, knowing nothing at all is great, ā€˜cause you can completely start from scratch.

Also, to help everyone, Iā€™ll help to create all of your game characters and keep them in my D&D beyond account. That way itā€™s easier for you all to view and create the stats and stuff.

2 Likes

Okay, one questions ā€¦ When did you plan on this to start? Becuase Iā€™m a bit busy RN canā€™t commit to too much stuff cuz I have a few projects to make and some exams to study for

2 Likes

No worries. I get it. Me too. I thinking of getting out signups within the next two weeks and then looking at starting in the later side of June. Though depending on how many join, I might have two groups (one after the other) but in the same RP/game

1 Like