D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - Discobot Dice Roller

The Story:

There has been an announcement around the world, making everyone hyped and intrigued. A new virtual video game has sent out a challenge, to any who are interested in attempting it, to win ONE BILLION DOLLARS each. What’s the catch? Death! If you lose the game, not only will you lose any chance of winning the money, but it will lead to your actual death too.

If you accept the challenge, you will be virtually transported inside this new game and take on the persona of a level one game character. Then you and three others, also competing with you, must make it through the many many levels to beat the game and return to real-life; rich and alive!

So this will function like you’re playing D&D, but you don’t have to know anything about playing. It can be explained as you go.

There are only two rules in this competition. One is that all participants must be 18+. This is because they must sign a waver, agreeing that they are aware that as soon as they enter the game, it could lead to their actual death.
Once adorning the virtual reality helmets, they’re mentality transported into new beings (inside the game). They then must work together as a group (hopefully) to complete all 20 levels and escape the video game.

What is D&D?

D&D is basically a form of roleplaying. You become the character in the story and the “RP” (or campaign) creator is your DM (dungeon master). The DM is the one who plays the NPCs, monsters, and navigates the story/adventure after the decisions the characters have made. The major difference D&D has with online RPing, is that almost everything is predicted with dice. With your battling, investigating, deceiving, etc, you will most probably have to roll to see if you’re successful. We’ll be using Discobot for dice rolls and I’ll be making a separate thread for that.

For more information, here’s a link to a PDF of the D&D For Beginners rulebook

Characters:

FaceClaims

Group Players:

• Character 1
  • Character 2
  • Character 3
  • Character 4

This thread will ONLY be used by myself, those who are part of the RP, and @/discobot.
This is so we keep everything fair, no suggestion of cheating dice rolling, and everyone can see what’s rolled.

How?
When a roll of the dice is needed, simply come here and tag discobot with the side of die you need.
For example:
@/discobot roll D20
@/discobot roll 2D6 - if you need more than one die.

The D&D sign-ups thread
The D&D official RP thread

1 Like

Okay, @Cadborosa, time to roll for stats. 6 rolls are needs of 4 D6 each time. Just ask @/discobot like is:
@/discobot roll4D6
Then @/discobot responds and ask again 5 more times. (wink)

1 Like

@discobot roll4D6

1 Like

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

1 Like

@discobot roll4D6

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Why aren’t you working discobot. I invited you to my PM that I have with only me and we tested this. SIGH!

1 Like

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 5, 6, 5, 4

2 Likes

There’s a space between roll and the dice XD
Good roll too- nice

1 Like

Yes, I just re-looked at my PM and figured out just as you did. Thank you.

5 more rolls?

1 Like

I always forget there’s 6 and not 5 cuz I always assign a dump stat XD

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 4, 1, 4

1 Like

11 slightly above average technically

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 6, 4, 3, 1

2 Likes

So 16, 11, 13
half way done

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 6, 4, 6, 4

2 Likes

pooooog
16, 11, 13, 16
I should double-check these after I finish but its mostly so I don’t get the message “Body is too similar”

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 1, 6, 3, 3

2 Likes

16, 11, 13, 16, 12,
last rolll

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like