D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

I had this post half typed up… just was so tired I didn’t come back to it yesterday and just realized…

I’m going to say, Chaotic Neutral

I’m thinking not any maybe

Not sure honestly

2 Likes

No worries, I get it, sleep is important. (wink) I’ve been busy since yesterday anyway. Hehe.

Sounds good.

As for lifestyle, I can choose if you want, I don’t mind. Though in case you wanted more detail, here a link to lifestyle descriptions.
Though this based on how the character has been, not necessarily how your ‘real’ character will play them as in the game.

Also, looks, what are your in-game character’s Hair, Skin, Eyes, Height, Weight, Age, Gender?

2 Likes

That sounds good to me.
I’m fine with most of it being unknown/a surprise to me, the character’s real life self is going in completely blind, so it doesn’t matter if I know much more than her.

• Red-ish purple hair
  • Red skin
  • Gold eyes
  • 5’8
  • 158 lbs
  • 25 years old
  • Female
Picture I’m going off of for looks

2 Likes

Wicked. MWAHAHAHAHA! That sounds brilliant. HEHE

Awesome. Thanks.

Now for equipment choices…

Wizard starting equipment choices:

Charlatan starting equipment choices:

By the way, you just have these and spell choices left and then you’re done, @Littlefeets. Then we’ll be ready to start RPing with the first four. (wink)

2 Likes

Lets go with a dagger, a component pouch, and the explorers pack

Lets go with the signet ring

Oooh nice.

1 Like

Wicked.

Now for spells, you get to choose three cantrips and five level one spells. Here’s a couple of sites that may help you (1 & 2)?

1 Like
  • Light
  • Mage Armor
  • Feather Fall
  • Find Familiar
  • Burning Hands
  • Identify
2 Likes

Wicked. Just one more thing. Do you have a name for the in-game character?

Kallista

1 Like

Wicked. Your character is up the top, along with the first four competitors and their characters. (wink)

If you are all ready, (@Cadborosa, @Skyler2, @OhSumana, @Littlefeets), I’ll try to get the RP campaign/adventure/game underway after work today.

3 Likes

I’m more than ready

2 Likes

just letting you know and yes i am lowkey metagaming but its fine but 2 other people have this cantrip. If you want it - that is totally fine it is your character I’m not trying to gatekeep and its definitely a good spell to have, but i thought idk maybe you’d want to know
anyway gonna go hide in a hole and hope this wasn’t mean

yesssss I’m totally ready!!!

1 Like

I was trying so hard to not pick ones that weren’t the same as the other characters… how did I miss that one…

2 Likes

Did you want to change this one?

1 Like

Actually @CrazyCaliope could I swap out Feather Fall with Sleep?
Sorcerers can’t change their spells til they level up and I lowkey forgot about Sleep

1 Like

Done. I’ve already changed it for you. … Sorry, I liked it to say I had, but just thought I’d reply now too.

Beautiful. Loved it. … Hope the intro post made sense. (fingers_crossed)

16 and 1, okay. Will look up my info shortly and insert him into his starting location. (wink)

1 Like

aww thanks - yours was amazing and very clear, at least I thought it was

i hope it’s a good location
and that it’s not toooo far away from everyone else

1 Like

Hi sorry i got covid and have felt like absolute trash for the last few weeks. I have decided what i want my character to be and agin sorry for the delay @CrazyCaliope

3 Likes

Please if I can!

Instead of Light I change it to Mending?

1 Like

Wicked. Glad to hear it.

HEHEHE. Depends what the three roll. (smirk)

OMG! Virtual non-covid hugs, I hope you feel now. (worried)
Ooooh… what have you decided?

ABSOLUTELY!
Also, the RP is up, feel free to post when you can. (wink)

3 Likes