D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

Yeah, this one will be handy. Cheers.

An RP character or D&D character? I’m happy to take a look anyway.

2 Likes

D&D character.

And cool, give me a sec to type it up.

2 Likes

Cool. Type it up where, on D&D Beyond or just on a sheet?

2 Likes

I was just gonna do it here for convenience…

Name:
Race:
Health:
AC:
Background:

Etc.

I can type it in straight from my character sheet.

2 Likes

Why not just take a picture of your sheet and upload it? Or if it’s digital then screenshot it. (wink)

2 Likes

Yeah i would i probably wont have a chance to make a character today but i want to join for sure

2 Likes

That’s okay, you don’t have to today. (wink) Reserving is fine. You can make the character whenever you want, info is in the slides and you can post that here. As for the character’s in-game character, do you know which race and class you’d like?

2 Likes

D&D character? It depends on a few things- Would the characters know what other classes the other members are gonna pick? And does your DND beyond account only have the default subclasses? (Like not any from Tasha’s Cauldron or Xanathar’s Guide)

If you meant RP character then Im dumb- (Still trying to figure out a reason to risk your life for money that isn’t something from squid game)

3 Likes

Maybe it’s not about the money… my character is pretty wealthy but does it anyway because he has always wanted to live in a world like D&D: wonder, monsters, dungeons, adventure, magic, etc. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah I took one of the reasons from a decommissioned character already
But that’s fair enough, honestly, I’d probably be slightly tempted to try that if it meant beta access to a full dive-type game

3 Likes

That’s confusing

2 Likes

Can we make more than one character or is it limited to one for now? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, they would know what the others have picked.
In way of subclasses, tell me what you’d like and I’m more than happy to find/get it for you.

Oooh… maybe ‘cause it’s new technology and they wanna be the first to try it. Or perhaps they’re avid gamers and wanna be the best. I don’t know, it’s up to you.

3 Likes

What is? To versions of the game?
Basically, the best example would be the new Jumanji films. You create a character who will be put into a video game and become a D&D type character while still being them too (in their mind).

2 Likes

You can, however, you’ll only get to play the second character if the first dies.

1 Like

Okay- That mischievous laugh wasn’t for nothing
I’ve had my eye on the Plasmoid from Unearthed Arcana ever since it dropped

So, I’d like my character to be a ~ Plasmoid Warlock ~
If Plasmoid is allow- I’ll figure smth else if not ofc

2 Likes

Ready Player One? :thinking:

Also can I reserve an Air Genasi monk (way of the Air Elementalist subclass)?

(Going full airbender :sunglasses:)

3 Likes

Yes.

Im not sure. Ive finished my exams so i have more time to work on this

Ive played dnd but not ur “traditional” version. Itll interesting to do one with ur usual classes

1 Like

Wait so like a gelatinous cube?

2 Likes
Well, its basically summed up in this one tweet

2 Likes