D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶m̶e̶n̶ || s̶i̶g̶n̶u̶p̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶t̶

d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶m̶e̶n̶

(general plot credit to the anime The Promised Neverland)

In the highschools of Belling, Aroma, and Richend, ten students on the day of May 2nd, 2021, were found dead and still many others missing. The news claimed the murders were all planned with each being it’s own unique way to go. This happened a lot. 10-30 ages 15-18 kids were taken and go missing for a very long time without a trace and always wounded up dead sooner or later or just never to be found again. For 20 years no one could figure out why what and who is doing this, it’s a cold case every time.

You and your family live in slight fear of this event a week or so after but it’s became downplayed.

Of what happened in the newspapers might just be remade in your name, but you don’t know that, you have lost all your memories and when you wake up, you don’t even know that. These teens so seemingly normal are taken and transferred here, wake up in an unfamiliar place learning to call it “home”. Living the way you do here will become your normal. Going nowhere but the other rooms and outside of very restricted and guarded areas will be all you know. But when you’re hinted to something more evil and terrifying that goes against all that you can remember, what will you do?

Note: This is my first RP so bear with me.

Rules of how their setting (location and basic lifestyle and the way it works will be written and learned about throughout my plot posts.

FC poll:

Would you like to make your faceclaims anime only or irl only?

• Anime FC
  • IRL Fc

0 voters

Signups:

Gender (female/non-binary/non-conforming/male/other?)
Name
Personality
No background or history, I will create them for each character myself.
Height
Sexuality
(FC will be signed up with after I get votes on style everyone wants.)

This RP will start around December.

@TheDancingFryer @Sophia1233 @idiot.exe @katabasis

RESERVES:

@Meekepeek - female
@OhSumana - male

6 Likes

didn’t you post this on the New Ideas thread?

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah :eyes:

It’s okayyy. I deleted the tag. :)

1 Like

I’m sorry!

@BlackBlood tagged you cos I didn’t before.

And as well as the voters,

@LunaticLeviTheSecond @OhSumana @idiot.exe @Kitastrophe

Since y’all voted anime FC’s that’s what we are going with. Are y’all going to sign up now or just voted?

1 Like

I’ll sign up soon. Can you reserve a male for me?

Also @meekepeek!

(I thought no one was gonna sign up, wow.)

Yes I can. I’ll reserve.

1 Like

Thanks

I just voted, sorry

1 Like

@Meekepeek :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay okay, I’ll check it out. :joy:

For me, the title scared me off
Darmen = intestines in my country
Now try to read the title with that image

Anyway reserve a female plzzz

1 Like

I didn’t even know it was a real place I- I’m so sorry, I came up with it randomly in my head. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

No its not a real place.
Its just translates to organs in my country.

1 Like