Daily "RP" Buzzfeed Quiz 🍿

I don’t know how, but it really does.

Add self confidence into the mix, and then it would actually fit Reina pretty well.

It’s less a case of it fitting her, more fitting how she wants to be.

Its somewhere with the common ground between her and Riker I guess.

1 Like

Oooh fun fun

Oki, for BR

• Dorian

Hm kinda true, I don’t know

• Elodie

2 Likes

I can see it - especially the “people sometimes underestimate you” part

IS FREAKIN SPOT ON MAN

1 Like

Ooooh

YEs yess that

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Part 2 - FTD

Willow Colour

You got: Fairy Academia

You’re intelligent, captivating, and a bit mysterious. You can be shy and hard to read, but you show your true colors to those you trust. You have an ethereal energy and seem to float above the rest of the world, content with marching to the beat of your own drum.

Yesss

Noah Potts

You got: Psychedelica

You are colorful, nostalgic, and free-spirited. You’re an old soul who values art, culture, and political and social change. Your style is as revolutionary as your ideals. You embrace your uniqueness and never shy away from making a statement.

Kinda

3 Likes

Blue royalty:

• Valerie-
    You got: Seacore
    You are breezy, simplistic, and positive. You love kicking off your shoes, soaking up the sun, and breathing in fresh air. You strive to find balance and peace in your life, and you hate feeling stuck or tied down. You strive for comfort, quiet, and kindness in your life.
  • Andy-
    You’re intelligent, captivating, and a bit mysterious. You can be shy and hard to read, but you show your true colors to those you trust. You have an ethereal energy and seem to float above the rest of the world, content with marching to the beat of your own drum.
  • Yara-
  • Theo-
    You got: Art Deco
    You are bold, bright, and unapologetic. You have an undeniable flare that shines through in your style and your personality. You can be a bit snarky and crass, but people still really enjoy your fiery sense of humor.

FTD:

• Maya-
    You got: Seacore
    You are breezy, simplistic, and positive. You love kicking off your shoes, soaking up the sun, and breathing in fresh air. You strive to find balance and peace in your life, and you hate feeling stuck or tied down. You strive for comfort, quiet, and kindness in your life.
  • Ophelia-
  • Audelia-
    You got: Art Deco
    You are bold, bright, and unapologetic. You have an undeniable flare that shines through in your style and your personality. You can be a bit snarky and crass, but people still really enjoy your fiery sense of humor.
  • Kieran-
    You’re intelligent, captivating, and a bit mysterious. You can be shy and hard to read, but you show your true colors to those you trust. You have an ethereal energy and seem to float above the rest of the world, content with marching to the beat of your own drum. ENOUGH WITH THIS FAIRY ACADEMIA
  • Jeryn-
    You’re intelligent, captivating, and a bit mysterious. You can be shy and hard to read, but you show your true colors to those you trust. You have an ethereal energy and seem to float above the rest of the world, content with marching to the beat of your own drum. :sob::sob::sob::sob:
1 Like

I see it A LITTLE tho. Not the quiet and simplistic one tho. Sorry babe but you’re marrying Daniel, you’re not gonna find balance and peace

mysterious, yes. I can kinda see it for andy tho

Hmm… maybeeee

No go away theo

2 Likes

:joy:

Ded

1 Like

Alright alright alright (insert Matthew McConaughey’s voice while saying that)

Here is quiz number 2 (i’m waiting for the day where I lose count of what quiz it is)

ANYWAYS

Let the games begin (insert maniacal laugh)

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked-

4 Likes

Why does that describe Dorian perfectly though? @astxrism (I"M SORRY THIS IS DAN TALKING)

2 Likes

:triumph::triumph:

1 Like

:triumph::triumph::fist_right:t3:

1 Like

Blue Royalty:

• Valerie- You got: Alice, Sully, and Peter Pan
    You’re eternally young at heart and constantly daydreaming. People often find your ambition intimidating and envy your unwavering positivity. There are times when you feel like you lack direction in your life, but you know that your best days are yet to come.
  • Andy- You got: Megara, Disgust, and Elsa
    You’re sarcastic, opinionated, and fiercely independent. You blaze your own path and don’t let the rules of society dictate how you live your life. Although you boast about your tough exterior, you actually have a very sensitive heart and fall in love easily.
  • Yara- You got: Alice, Sully, and Peter Pan
    You’re eternally young at heart and constantly daydreaming. People often find your ambition intimidating and envy your unwavering positivity. There are times when you feel like you lack direction in your life, but you know that your best days are yet to come.
  • Theo- You got: Mulan, Fairy Godmother, and Rafiki
    You’re tough as nails and wiser than the average person your age. You would do absolutely anything for the people you love and pride yourself on your tranquil, calming demeanor. People often turn to you for help and advice, which you love because it makes you feel useful. You’re often the voice of reason in tough situations, but once someone pushes you a little too far, you have no problem showing them who’s boss.
2 Likes

Here we go

BR

Elodie

Dorian

FTD

Willow and Noah

2 Likes

I say half and half true

Lmao yes true tho

Agree

Ehh maybe

1 Like

FTD

• Maya- You got: Alice, Sully, and Peter Pan
  • Audelia- You got: Flynn Rider, Tinker Bell, and Woody
    You’re incredibly charismatic, which probably explains why you’re such a strong and effective leader. You’re stubborn to a fault and can usually get your way with the bat of an eyelash. You form strong bonds with select people and have a hard time accepting change.
  • Ophelia- You got: Mulan, Fairy Godmother, and Rafiki
    You’re tough as nails and wiser than the average person your age. You would do absolutely anything for the people you love and pride yourself on your tranquil, calming demeanor. People often turn to you for help and advice, which you love because it makes you feel useful. You’re often the voice of reason in tough situations, but once someone pushes you a little too far, you have no problem showing them who’s boss.
  • Kieran - You got: Ursula, Jane, and Lumiere
    You’re unexpectedly adventurous and delightfully flamboyant. You have an air of sophistication that’s hard to come by, and would do just about anything for true love (even if your one true love just happens to be yourself).
  • Jeryn- You got: Ursula, Jane, and Lumiere
    You’re unexpectedly adventurous and delightfully flamboyant. You have an air of sophistication that’s hard to come by, and would do just about anything for true love (even if your one true love just happens to be yourself).
2 Likes

Yes

Very true

Oui

Half

1 Like

Nahhh that seems like 25% true maybe

Yes I see it :sunglasses:

1 Like