Daily "RP" Buzzfeed Quiz 🍿

OKAY my characters

Daniel Parker

You got: Mulan, Fairy Godmother, and Rafiki

You’re tough as nails and wiser than the average person your age. You would do absolutely anything for the people you love and pride yourself on your tranquil, calming demeanor. People often turn to you for help and advice, which you love because it makes you feel useful. You’re often the voice of reason in tough situations, but once someone pushes you a little too far, you have no problem showing them who’s boss.

Tbh yes I see it. The wiser than the average person your age is a yes on one part. The turning towards him for advice… errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. NO. But the “showing them who’s boss” YES hehehehehe.

Jessica Pierce

You got: Alice, Sully, and Peter Pan

You’re eternally young at heart and constantly daydreaming. People often find your ambition intimidating and envy your unwavering positivity. There are times when you feel like you lack direction in your life, but you know that your best days are yet to come.

Ehh… half and half yes

Anna Pierce

You got: Megara, Disgust, and Elsa

You’re sarcastic, opinionated, and fiercely independent. You blaze your own path and don’t let the rules of society dictate how you live your life. Although you boast about your tough exterior, you actually have a very sensitive heart and fall in love easily.

Yes I can see this tooooo

Riker Taylor

You got: Alice, Sully, and Peter Pan

You’re eternally young at heart and constantly daydreaming. People often find your ambition intimidating and envy your unwavering positivity. There are times when you feel like you lack direction in your life, but you know that your best days are yet to come.

He do be a child so yes ahahah

Jordan Williams

You got: Ursula, Jane, and Lumiere

You’re unexpectedly adventurous and delightfully flamboyant. You have an air of sophistication that’s hard to come by, and would do just about anything for true love (even if your one true love just happens to be yourself).

Just lols tho. Yes about true love

1 Like

Annnndnddd

Here be the next quiz :stuck_out_tongue:

I should really figure out how to make a tag - but I do be lazy

1 Like

Tired

1 Like

do it later lmao

I was gonna do your superhero hubby with the sole intention of seeing if val got spiderman

but nah

1 Like
  • Valerie yara and theo - You got: Words of Affirmation
    Whether it’s a simple compliment or a nice, long text, you’re someone who loves being told just how much you mean to other people. It doesn’t always need to be some incredible declaration of love — you just appreciate when others are genuine and open about how they feel. You’re a very direct person, so sometimes you don’t catch on to the ~intentions~ behind other people’s actions until waaaay later. But if someone says something nice to you, you’ll be thinking about it all day long.
  • Andy. - You got: Physical Touch
    You’re definitely a touchy-feely person. When you really care about a person, you love to be physically close to them all the time. When you’re feeling down or stressed out, you’d much rather have a good, long hug than hear someone tell you everything is going to be OK. You’re not big on compliments or gifts — you’d take the small, everyday ways people show how much they love about you over a big gesture anytime.
1 Like

This one is soooo cute
clickable pics ahhh

Elodie

You got: Acts of Service

You know there’s no better feeling than when someone goes out of their way to do something nice for you. The little things — like making dinner or taking care of that one chore you’ve had on your to-do list forever — are a big deal to you. You appreciate when others notice that you’re busy or overwhelmed and decide to help without you having to ask. Nothing puts a smile on your face like knowing someone else is looking out for you, too.

Dorian

You got: Words of Affirmation

Whether it’s a simple compliment or a nice, long text, you’re someone who loves being told just how much you mean to other people. It doesn’t always need to be some incredible declaration of love — you just appreciate when others are genuine and open about how they feel. You’re a very direct person, so sometimes you don’t catch on to the ~intentions~ behind other people’s actions until waaaay later. But if someone says something nice to you, you’ll be thinking about it all day long.

so true

3 Likes

Ded

1 Like

not me taking notes

dan: :writing_hand:

Riker: :memo:

Jess: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Jessica Pierce:

Quality Time

Plain and simple, you love spending time with the people you care about the most. Whether they plan a special date for just the two of you, or you simply take some time at the end of each day to be around each other without distractions, it means the world to you. You believe actions speak louder than words and always appreciate when someone shows you how they feel instead of just telling you.

Yeah I see it

Daniel Parker:

Receiving Gifts

You’re a deeply sentimental person who looooves getting gifts from others. You know that a thoughtful gift is the best way for someone to show that they really know you and listen to what you tell them. You’re definitely the kind of person who truly cherishes the presents that people give you give you and would never, ever get rid of them.

EHhhhHh maybe

Riker Taylor:

Words of Affirmation

Hmm yes and touch. He likes touch :stuck_out_tongue:

Jordan Williams

Words of Affirmation

I see it yes

2 Likes

yes yes I stan that’s why I pick :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  • Maya - You got: Words of Affirmation

• Audelia - You got: Quality Time
    Plain and simple, you love spending time with the people you care about the most. Whether they plan a special date for just the two of you, or you simply take some time at the end of each day to be around each other without distractions, it means the world to you. You believe actions speak louder than words and always appreciate when someone shows you how they feel instead of just telling you.

Will continue later is lazy

2 Likes

:writing_hand:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:memo:

1 Like

His notes are a little messy and smudged because he got water on them :frowning:

1 Like

:sleepy:

1 Like

its okai

he remembers most of it

2 Likes

good cause Ziah doesn’t seem like the type to give compliments or gifts :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes