@Danielle318 appreciation thread

You read the title! Come on, guys! She deserves this. Dani, you’re one of my best friends, and I’m so happy I met you! :hugs:
@Danielle318

7 Likes

dear @Danielle318,

you may not think you are a great person, but you really truly are. i love talking to you on the forum and we have the most amazing bond, which i’ve never had with anyone else. when any person here on the forum is down, you know exactly how to cheer them up and make them see the brighter side of things. dani, you are so loveable. idek what words to use to describe you well enough because you are THAT spectacular. i am so glad to be your bestfriend. i love, cherish, and purple you so very much and i will never stop doing that.

3 Likes

She’s freaking amazing

2 Likes

Thank you!! Love too!

I am happy I met you too! Make sure to continue our PM so that I can learn about you. You seem really interesting!

:pleading_face:
Thank you so much, mi corazon.

I love talking you too. I love talking and PMing you so much, my friends on EF call me your girlfriend. Although I deny it, they still call me that. Whatever you are to me, whether it be my best friend, or my fake boyfriend, I love you with my whole heart.

We do have the most amazing bond, and I cherish it with all my being because I have also never had that with anyone else.

Really? Thank you.

Then I must be having something different than real life because I can’t cheer someone else up irl.

Aw! Again, thank you I might be annoying by saying thank you this much but I don’t care. For me, you are my bestfriend, my everything, you understand me better than anyone else in my life, and I love you for it.

Exactly. I couldn’t word it better for you. I am glad to be your fake girlfriend/bestfriend or whatever. I cherish our PM, our friendship, our laughs, jokes, and everything in between. I am glad we can sad together, or happy together, and just be whatever together. As long as I live, I hope to see you by my side. I love you to the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being such a great person to lean on when I need it. I am also always going to be your rock.

1 Like

Thanks! Just ask me any questions you have. I’m not really good with conversations.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Hopefully this doesn’t flop like the EF version did.

2 Likes

No worries! I get it! I just want to learn about you in general, health conditions, favorite serial killers, whatever.

1 Like

Ok! Probably best to ask a specific question so that I know what to talk about. I’m pretty open.

2 Likes

Appreciate :clap:t5:
You’re rad

2 Likes

Moved to general chat and added some tags :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thanks Passie!

3 Likes

Bumpity?

1 Like

I need an ego bump, I feel dumb and stupid today.

Dani, you’re absolutely amazing and worth it. What’s wrong?

1 Like

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh man…what subject?

2 Likes

Math

2 Likes

Definitely this! You’re one of the first people I knew of back on EF. Keep being you, Danielle. :heart: Sidenote: I almost accidentally put a skull emoji there instead.

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart::black_heart:

:eyes:

1 Like

Hahahaha! Me.

2 Likes