December Art Competition: Gifts

Welcome to the December Art Competition!

The theme for this contest is gifts (because the holiday season’s coming up), and I’m looking forward to seeing all of your amazing works! :two_hearts:

As usual, there will be two weeks from when this is posted to submit your pieces. This means that all pieces should be submitted by or on December 17th. At that point there will be a public vote for the winner which will last for around a day, and then the winner will receive the awesome artist of the week badge and their art can be promoted on the Instagram for the forums!

Because no contest is complete without rules, here’s what you need to know:

• You can submit up to three pieces for the contest.
  • You cannot submit art that you do not own. Tracing and copying are not allowed. Featuring art or photographs that you did not take in your art is not allowed. This is a violation of the forum guidelines, and we do have people watching for copyright infringement.
  • Your work must fit the theme in some way, although you are allowed to openly interpret the theme.
  • Old pieces of work are fine, but they should not have been entered into a previous competition here.

@Artists

Do you want to be reminded to join? :eyes:

• On the 7th
  • On the 11th
  • On the 14th

0 voters

10 Likes

Reminders to join: @Littlefeets @Dusk @Divcp @marcosimp @Mouschi

3 Likes

7 Likes

Ouii :sparkles: I love this :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Reminders to join: @Littlefeets @Kiwi @Divcp @Mouschi @phnx

3 Likes

not gonna join anymore because i dont have phon sm :pouting_cat::pouting_cat::smirk_cat::vampire::person_cartwheeling::running_man::person_cartwheeling::running_man::genie:

1 Like

im too lazy, Happy Birthday btw :eyes:

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Reminders to join: @Littlefeets @Dusk @Mouschi @phnx

Congratulations to our winner @Jass! :partying_face:
You art was super cool and I loved how it captured the theme, even if it was the only entry

Do you have a theme you’d like to suggest for the next contest? And are you okay with your art being used on Instagram to promote the forums? :eyes:

3 Likes

Uhm, how about a snow theme for the next competition? :eyes: And I don’t mind it getting posted on the Instagram!

1 Like

Sounds rad! You should also have been granted the Artist of the Week badge because that slipped my mind yesterday

Closed because competition is over, see y’all next month!