Describe the school system in your country

I’ve always had my issues with remembering how other countries’ school systems work. We’ve learned the French one in school but it confused me so much that I forgot most of it very quickly :joy:
School systems can be very different in different countries, it would be great to have a thread to quickly get all the important information about another country’s school system! So, describe the school system in your country! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Pfft…oh dear.

1 Like

its uh, its canadian. There’s no middle schools where I live, only highschool and elementary and daycare. Highschool and elementary are free. Well, the funding comes from your taxes and stuff, but still technically free,.

3 Likes

Disgursting shet

1 Like

No middle school? Interesting.

2 Likes

elemantary’s k-7 and highschools 8-12

2 Likes

I see.

2 Likes

It’s okay.

1 Like

GRADES. ARE. EVERYTHING.
:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

This :point_right: :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I forgot school :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Added the countries tag :blossom:

1 Like

k-5 is usually how it worked for my elementary though I do know some in america go from kindergarten to 6th grade in elementary school
for me it was 6-8th for middle school which the grades before high school dont really matter too much
9-12 is high school
Thats just the overview of what I know
And its also a garbage fire

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better. I want to go back to high school…

2 Likes

That’s the same school grouping we have here in America. And K-5 for elementary.

2 Likes

School in my country is fine. The grading system here is decent but the way we learn can be pretty excluding to people who are different types of learners.

1 Like

Pretty sure Cad’s American…I think. @Cadborosa?

2 Likes

Yeah XD School is weird in America though since it can be like terrible in one city and amazing in a different city and each state has different requirements for stuff like graduation XD Hence the dumpster fire

2 Likes

I figured. Hello fellow American.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity