Describe What It Would Be Like If Your Character Switched Bodies With Their Best Friend

Oh my god, I can’t even imagine what they would do.

Yessss, we live for randomizes. not gonna lie that’s how i pick a lot of my stuff

2 Likes

Yes :joy:

1 Like

Ummm…

Um also may I mention… it’s low key weird to change places with your sister…

okay

yeah

bye

1 Like

Definitely. It’d be weird enough for Jez to be in a male body and Dan in a female body, but them being siblings just makes it weirder.

1 Like

Dan would get Jez a boyfriend

1 Like

:innocent:

1 Like

At least it would be someone Dan would approve of for her. Someone that might actually be good for her.

1 Like

exactlyyyyyy! Glad you understand :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dan just needs to decide on someone for her. Cause I don’t know if she’d ever find someone she can be with, that could be everything she wants and needs…

1 Like

Dan really does and I think he would. He’d probably set her up with someone.

I almost feel like he’d set her up with someone he knew in Oxford that was smart, sweet, and funny - a combination Jez needs in her life.

1 Like

Seeing how Ragan’s best friend is eithe her mom or her sister in law…
Both would make for quite the weird situation.

Cornelia and Zelda switch bodies-oh dear.

I don’t even know who my current characters’ best friends are xDDD

Merthiel has an NPC for a best friend called Thea, and if she were to change bodies with her she’d probably be nervous coming back there with all the memories… and also the fact that she ruined that village (the village has a special place in her heart no matter what ok). Oop—I don’t think that village is even in a good state right now.

Are they even still best friends-

And Mychyst probably has her foster mother as her best friend in this case. I mean she’d be really happy to be back and free but I don’t think it’ll be a great idea right now xD and people will probably immediately find out the change in things and Mychyst won’t last

This is going to be a misc

DANS making a new machine @Littlefeets

2 Likes

Oh no… this won’t be good for them…

1 Like

I think it’ll be great

1 Like

I just don’t know timeline wise when to do it

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the tricky question

1 Like

Like teenagers?

That would be weird

Adults? I have a weird feeling his conversation with laurel would be interesting :joy:

1 Like