Describe What It Would Be Like If Your Character Switched Bodies With Their Best Friend

Its always fun to think of what if type situations, so this is one to think about. Out of anybody in the world to switch bodies with, it would be the least harm to switch with your best friend, right?
How would your character react, what would they do? Describe what it would be like.

@RPers

7 Likes

Does this mean Daniel and Jezebel? @Littlefeets

3 Likes

I was just gonna tag you :joy:

3 Likes

It was not necessarily with them in mind, but yeah, them.

2 Likes

Also does this mean Jordan and Lyonrad @Nil (ex bestfriends)

3 Likes

At this point in time - If Jezebel and Daniel switched places it would be… interesting. Daniel would be confused, then annoyed that he’s in Jezebel’s body, and then try to IMMEDIATELY figure out how to change back - making them ironically work together and probably become friends again. One thing’s for sure - HE WOULD NOT BE KISSING MIKEL. HECK TO DA NO.

@Littlefeets

4 Likes

Candice and Valerie would have some fun. I mean they’re already so close I think with them it would be a blast. So originally, Candice would be shocked and then just no worry about it and go along with it. Plus they know everything about each other so I think they’d try to make it a game (let’s see how long we can pretend to be the other person) :joy:

2 Likes

Mood :joy:

1 Like

Interesting with a side of complete chaos I’m guessing.

Which Jez would appreciate. It may be her body, but that would not make it less of a NO from her.

Without a doubt :joy:
Though it may be a chance for Jez to get to know her father from a different perspective.

Yep. Trust me - he’ll be avoiding Mikel and Jordan for AS LONG as he’s in her body.

1 Like

@Madilnel sounds like fun :joy:

Very true.

Good choice on Daniel’s part.

1 Like

My character doesn’t have a best friend or really any friends because they died, so dead?

ooh HAHAHAHAHAH why did I laugh so hard at this-

I laugh so hard these days but yes xD

1 Like

Ooh @Madilnel France and Mady lmao I think it would be funny because they are really different from each other so imagine the interactions they’ll have that day :joy:

@unsungcheerio @angelic Mareena, Tala, and Aline

ooh I’m gonna use some kind of randomizer for this one xD

3 Likes

Well if Rey and Lui change bodies we’re going to have a bunch of problematic situations since Regan is engaged to Loraine and Luisie is the little sister of Loraine so think about that for a moment.

I think that if Rey and Jo would switch bodies, Rey would freak out but then just go with it, only informing Lucas about it to avoid any weird sotuations like kissing and stuff, and then prank the heck out of Lucas and Thomas.

1 Like

Also - We must have Lyonrad and Jordan talk soon -_-

I mean… honestly…Be high key shocked his skin color was different and could walk the street at night without seeming like suspicious and getting arrested :frowning:

But probably also enjoy being inconspicuous again since his newfound fame doesn’t really let that happen anymore!

2 Likes

The newfound fame will exactly be what he will like in this situation. If he has Jordan’s phone, he’d try a selfie but will not like it because it’s not his face lmao

2 Likes

He needs the password too :joy: :joy:

DON’T YOU GO CALLING UP LIZZO OR SABRINA CARPENTER OR LIZA KOSHY ON HIS PHONE

2 Likes

Except when Jordan has it on the lockscreen xD

Actually… :thinking: whynot ehehhe

1 Like