Describe your favourite song without naming it

Current favorite song (I wonder if anyone knows this one?)

1. It contains a sample from the Banana Boat (Day O) song.
  2. Though many consider this song a collection of clever punchlines and metaphors, the artist actually wrote this when he was in jail, many of the lines being about how his jail mates would pretend to be tougher than they actually were, and how his girl cheated on him while he was locked up.
  3. The music video was inspired by the movie Inception, interpolated with images relating to each of the metaphors in the song.
  4. The title contains numbers.
1 Like

I’m gonna actually contribute to this myself as well!

Song 1 ~ This song is about a guy who wonders if he could have paid more attention to his friend and done more to prevent his friend taking his own life.

Song 2 ~ No one is gonna know this song, but either way. But this song talks about someone who wants someone else to stay away from them, as they think they have darkness in them and would think they are not a good good influence on that person.

Song 3 ~ This last song is about someone who is in love, but fears it. They wonder whether they should give in to those feelings, and come to the conclusion that they should just go for it and not let fear hold them back. They don’t want to wonder what they could have together, it they never try.

I have no clue honestly :upside_down_face:

Friend, Please - Twenty Øne Piløts?

1 Like

Nope, that’s not the one

1 Like