Describe your favourite song without naming it

Let’s have some fun with our favourite songs! Describe your favourite song without naming it and see if anyone else can guess what it is!

Here’s mine:
A boy’s father took him to see a marching band and asked him to be the saviour of a bunch of people.

2 Likes

None

1 Like

Welcome to the Black Parade? :star_struck:

3 Likes

It’s named after a plant that’s yellow, brown, and green, which symbolizes loyalty.
It was on the soundtrack of a superhero movie.
Part of the lead singer’s name is a manufacturer of cereal.

Yeah!

1 Like

AH SO MANY

-falling for an older person
–an epic love forgotten

the others arent really explainable situations it’s just like isolation and finding meaning and stuff

~ gentle/ soft
~ upbeat and happy
~ to describe it in emojis: :cherry_blossom::sparkles::sparkling_heart::honey_pot::mushroom::dizzy::two_hearts:

1 Like

Sunflower? :grinning::sunflower::sparkles:

1 Like

This song has multiple dark fairytale references and is about how things can be darker than they seem.

Yes! :sunflower: :sunflower:

I thought that people might get confused about the cereal manufacturer and say something like, ‘Wait… there’s a singer called Kellogg’s???’ :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

The nickname of the band’s lead singer is the Japanese slang word for short. No one is going to get this, and it makes me sad

No one got it.

Trigger warning

Summary

-talks about self harm, people going away, the writer of the song said a cover was better than his version and he no longer owns it

Song 1
It’s about all the compromises the singer wants to make just to keep the relationship strong

Song 2
A man wrote a song for his pretty little wife, describing some event in their life and how he’d fight to keep their relationship strong

Yeah, love love songs

I don’t have a favourite song at the moment but maybe some of the @Music tag can try to describe their favourites here! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

A guy is very old fashioned; going out for a drive, dining at fancy places, going back to their house after, calling on the telephone, and dancing in the living room. Lovely song, makes me wish people were still like that.

1 Like

1st favorite: About loyalty in a relationship and wishing you could stick by the person you love, but you can’t.

2nd favorite: A situation that keeps repeating and you can’t get out of it. It feels like a never-ending cycle.

3rd favorite: A guy saying that his ex thinks she’s better off without him, but he’s not better off without her

1 Like

Damn. I wish I was better at knowing music.

1 Like

A song using this same tune If I Forget Thee, O Jerusalem but it in Swedish about a boat.

Closed due to inactivity