Describe your style using a character from a movie/TV show

This is in health and beauty since it is about the way we look as opposed to the actual movies/TV shows.

Now I’m struggling to find one that matches my exact style, my brain has gone blank and I can’t think of any emo girls on TV or in movies, can’t even think of any punks :thinking: maybe you guys can help me but in the meantime tell me yours.

8 Likes

Ahhh… I can’t think of any either. I just wear jeans and a sweater/hoodie, sneakers and in the winter a coat and a hat thingy, maybe mittens. I’ll try to think of something :sweat_smile:

Hm… maybe Eleanor from the Good Place?

6 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge :pleading_face:

4 Likes

:hushed:

3 Likes

Only girls that come to my mind are Jade from Victorious or that one girl from Mean Girls, Janis I think, idk!

But for me, partially Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale. I adore Madeleine, she made me fall in love with red hair :pleading_face:
She did have some good outfits that I would wear but I guess Hayley’s (The Originals) and Maeve’s (Sex ed) fit me better!

5 Likes

OMG! That’s sooo darn cute!

3 Likes

I have no idea what character I would be honestly, it’s kind of hard to judge since everyone has their own style really. Heck, I don’t even know how to describe my style :joy:

3 Likes

i probably haven’t watched a movie for it but my friends describe my as stylish?

3 Likes

Very “tomboyish”. Flannel, denim, baggy stuff, leather… can’t think of much…

2 Likes

My usual everyday attire? Probably most like Dean Winshester from Supernatural tbh :joy:

4 Likes

No particular character comes to mind right now, but I guess I could say my style is kind of girly and feminine? I don’t like baggy clothes or ripped jeans… I’m more into fitted jeans with pretty tops. I like dresses, pastels, and earrings.

3 Likes

Patty from Insatiable and maybe Maeve (Sex ed)

1 Like

My style has changed over the years as well as my fashion icons Back in my early days of high school I took a lot of my fashion inspiration from Blair Waldorf. Which later transformed into something more simple with a bit more edge. Right now I don’t really have a character that comes to mind in terms of style as I’m still experimenting with it.

2 Likes

I’m kinda emo/grunge and casual…can’t think of a character

I honestly can’t think of any characters that fit my style best. I’ve got my own style really. Various T-shirts that are Disney, superheroes, or movie related and leggings are what I usually wear. Then I usually have a jacket, even in summer. It’s just casual and comfy. I just can’t think of any characters in anything that fit.

Just adding a few tags

My style is girly and reveling.
But I feel me and Jeannie might have similar taste

Fran from the Nanny

Sheirly from what a way to go

Kim from bye bye birdy

EVERYTHING from dreamgirls

And vera ellen from white Christmas

I’d describe mine as cross between Reggie from Julie and The Phantoms and Ben from The Umbrella Academy

@BeautyEssentials - which tv or movie characters best represent your clothing style?

Umm… Let me think about this…