Did anyone hear what happened in Tennessee over night

Did you hear about what happened in Tennessee over night got hit by tornado :tornado: . 20 people have been killing by the twister :tornado:. It is sad that it happened. Do you know what to do if a tornado is coming near you during day or over the night.

6 Likes

@WolfGamerGirl37 are you hurt?!

3 Likes

Nope, but I live in North Carolina but I heard on the new early in the day. I do visit Tennessee some time

2 Likes

She said earlier that she was okay.

3 Likes

Phew!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Praying for Tennessee :pray: ( I saw the wildfire damage when I visit The great smoky mountain :mountain_snow:)

1 Like

I’m safe! It hit east Nashville which is 30 minutes from me. The only weather I got was thunder, lightening and hail.

2 Likes

You need to get to lowest floor in your house and building. Make sure to get in a room with no windows and keep head down while sitting on the floor.

2 Likes

That good information. Glad Nashville people is okay.

1 Like

Yeah, It could of been a whole lot worse then just 22 people getting killed. It’s going to take weeks for Nashville to fix the damage that the tornado made. This is our first tornado for the season. It’s bad luck that we got an f3 tornado.

1 Like

Whoa, is everyone ok?

2 Likes

A lot of people have lost their homes at the moment. Nashville power is out on the east side and 25 people were killed by the tornado. There is still over 50 people that are missing as of tonight. This is one of most devasting tornados that we have had.

2 Likes

Did some of the building collapse.

1 Like

Yeah, some of the buildings fell but the major property damages are in Mount Juliet. I know Germantown in east Nashville got damaged really badly. Some of downtown Nashville was damaged but not as badly. There is video coverage of houses in Mount Juliet that were demolished by the tornado. Others had sections missing from the houses.

1 Like

They are bring in 1300 people from out of state to help with the damages and the people who were displaced by the tornado.

1 Like

Wow, that terrible. Plus I saw how bad it was on the new.

1 Like

Yeah, it took everyone by surprise. No one was expecting a tornado this early in the season. The only other major tornado we had was back in 98" which was an F5 Tornado that hit the same area of Nashville that this tornado hit.

1 Like

Whoa, glad everyone is ok. Hopefully Tennessee will get help from North and South Carolina. As well as the other states.

1 Like

I’m hoping so too. It will take time for everything to settle at this point. Luckily, both my sister and my cousins are safe. My sister was in East/Downtown Nashville. My cousins live in Mount Juliet.

1 Like

Nice to hear that. Hopefully I send you a song that you can listen to on YouTube. This song below shows how to America sign language. Kumbaya. Kum ba yah (“Come by Here”)
One of my friends I know she deaf but I took Americans sign language class in high school.

1 Like