Did you go to Pre-school?

Please don’t list anything name-wise about your school. Just because we’re open to each other on here doesn’t mean we should let our guard down.

Yep, I went to pre-school as a kid. I hated the school so much since they were pretentious jerks. I was really young but I still remember how much I hated it there. Both I and my sister were in pre-school together technically. She was in 1st grade while I was in pre-k if I remember correctly. Let’s just say this much both me and my sister ended up in a normal elementary school by the next school year. The teachers tried to keep me there because I was so young. I wasn’t ready for kindergarten at the time. I did end up having to redo Kindergarten due to the fact I wasn’t ready for it. The good thing is I already knew what to expect from the year before though. The main reason I wasn’t ready had to do with the fact that I had really bad health problems as a child. It was maturity-wise which led to me getting held back. I also had a speech impediment that took time to get past. Oh, another part is that I actually saw a tornado out of the window during my time at pre-school. That was a fun moment.

Did you go to pre-school? Did you like it? Did you hate it?

@Discussions

2 Likes

Preschool is basically kindergarten, yeah?

1 Like

Actually, pre-school is before kindergarten. It’s an optional program you can send your kids to before they actually enter kindergarten. Usually the ages between 3-4 go to pre-school then 5-6 go to Kindergarten depending.

1 Like

Ooooh, then I guess I sorta did that then.

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Ellen went to preschool, but in all honesty all we can remember from it is following a blond, curly haired girl through the doors. That’s it lol

2 Likes

Gotcha, pre-school happens at so young of an age that it can be hard to remember.

It was okay

By the way Also had to redo Kindergarten as well because some teacher said I was falling behind.

1 Like

That’s how I feel about it too.

Yeah, that seems like a common thing for kids in kindergarten.

Nope! I never did, and I never needed it really.

1 Like

That’s good! There is nothing wrong when either going or not. It’s just an optional program that parents put their child through. For instance, my nephew will be starting pre-school in August. We got a lot of work a head of us before that day comes.

1 Like

yea my parents needed childminders so they enrolled my 2yr old brother into a pre-school program of two years
I’m not sure if it helped him at all but it saved them some money

1 Like

Yeah, I think it will be a good thing. Not saying those who didn’t go to pre-school weren’t better off but it was definitely more helpful. Then again I don’t remember much of it now.

1 Like

In that case I’ve been to the English equivalent which is Nursery! God those days, I remember crying a lot and being stresssd out, I think my brain was too small to remember feeling good but I’m sure I was happy :thinking:

Closed due to inactivity