Did you know boys and girls, here a new game on mobile coming soon and wreckfest mobile is out now

What’s that?

1 Like

It basically of Xbox like this

Here the App Store to download

Or google play store

If you want to find out how it works I watch different video of the on YouTube like this one

( I do say that make their video funny and make fun of each other)

Oooooh… right. So basically a large arena where you smash cars.

1 Like

Yep but also race and wreck. Also I add a hot dog to one of my car and a shark to another one in the picture below

Plus you create a server and play with friends and new friends.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA. Nice.

1 Like

Yep, I’m planning on getting back on as soon as my phone gets full battery. But warzone mobile is free to play and once it get done downloading on May 15,2023 everyone may get free cod point and other rewards.

1 Like

Well, that’ll be fun.

1 Like

You should download wreckfest mobile because it fun. I got it during the before the day of launch at $8.99

1 Like

HAHAHA. You were keen.

1 Like

Yep, although if you ever had time you should really watch the guy I watch on wreckfest like this one is my favorite below and watch the whole thing. Make sure you watch the other guy’s video because it’s more chaos I would say. ( the video was so funny and I always rewatched even when I didn’t like feel good)

1 Like

Sorry, the video is unavailable.

1 Like

Well he has a YouTube channel, but i did post a video on my tik tok.

Also you can type wreckfest mobile on YouTube so you can watch what it does.

And I was gone mostly all day due to my brother and his girlfriend is getting married in May

1 Like

Might watch it later then.

1 Like

Plus I been sharing my gaming play on my tik tok
Just type laurenmusic40 on tiktok

1 Like

Oh. I’m not really a tiktok user.

1 Like

It fine but I been posting on there for a while. Unfortunately you can’t do a live stream until you get 1,000 follower.

The gaming service I posted on is ‎Omlet Arcade: Livestream Games on the App Store

What? On tiktok you have to have a certain number of followers to go live?

1 Like

Yep, you need a 1,000 follower to go live on tik tok but right now I’m staying patiently until I hit it.

1 Like

Interesting. I didn’t know that.

1 Like

Yea, and my dad got his favorite cake from my brother girlfriend today. Like I said my brother is getting marry in May 2023

So my family is going to be busy next year.

1 Like