Did you know boys and girls, here a new game on mobile coming soon and wreckfest mobile is out now

So, you know call of duty on mobile is just getting popular day by day. Now call of duty warzone is going to be on mobile. This is exciting news but there no release date on the new mobile app.

Are you going to download call of duty warzone when it out?

Here the news here

I been playing call of duty on mobile for a while now but it too much fun to stop playing it.

Also wreckfest mobile is out on App Store and google play store. I been playing it like All day.

Added tags :maple_leaf:

1 Like

added a tag ^~^

1 Like

When call of duty warzone for mobile come out. Are you going to download it. Although my brother was playing call of duty warzone on Xbox one

Although it free to play on laptop right now

Once I get call of duty warzone on pc, do you want to play with me because I’m very good :blush:. Let me know.

Hopefully I don’t know when call of duty warzone will come out.

I did hear it may come out next year but who knows what going to happen :smirk:

Hopefully soon as I know more information about warzone. I usually check out Twitter or Instagram

It should be coming out during 2022 but I keep checking

Here is what a new article says about the new mobile game.

More update on call of duty warzone and I beyond excited.

I do check Twitter to see what they say. I do think it may come out this year but I’m still not sure :thinking:

All you mobile gamers
Warzone mobile is coming

Here what map are going to be in warzone mobile

While we wait for warzone mobile to come out
Luckily apex legends mobile is coming out on May 17,2022

I may download that but will you

Just a head up on September 15 on call of duty league YouTube and streamer creators get to play warzone mobile before we can.

1 Like

When is the game out?

1 Like

Call of duty warzone mobile is coming out May 15,2023 according to the App Store

1 Like

OH WOW! That’s a while away.

1 Like

Yep but it going to fly by. That why I been playing wreckfest mobile in meantime

1 Like