Disabled Lives Matter

Some data is better than no data? I don’t think so.

And if you conducted this experiment elsewhere to add onto that number then you would need to keep adding on the total number of people you ask.

Also the big issue with this kind of data is that it doesn’t factor in alot of reasons why people would choose to respond more to the statement at the end of the post.

Oh and my point here is that if in every place you did the same thing and you only asked 4 people but their total users or the total population of users there was 1000 then your percentage is going to be very small.

True but in a way I still could prove my point with a bit of data if you get me

1 Like

And some could say that any percentage of people who respond to clickbait instead of the actual statement is not a good percentage but I don’t think that has anything to do with the subject of this thread. If you wanted to prove people ignored your statement because of the subject then you would have to make a thread with a different subject as a point of comparison.

I could make a poll but anyway I actually want to discuss disability and not data. This is just a low key experiment though no disrespect to anyone who doesn’t click. BUT SO FAR, everyone who has clicked this thread was more annoyed at the end statement then the disability itself. It’s like that EVERYWHERE not just online.

Real life, we chant disabled lives matter and no one gives a crap. When we make a statement similar to the one I said above, everyone gets defensive and unfortunately it’s been like that for years. There shouldn’t have to be a law to say that others need to treat others like human beings! What does that say about humanity?

1 Like

They would get defensive though and like I say, you would have to prove the reason they were getting defensive was because they wanted to ignore discrimination against disabled people and not just because everybody is on edge these days.

1 Like

This I agree with

2 Likes

Humanity is one thing I lost faith in ngl

Well we wouldn’t have to make statements like that in the first place if people stopped ignoring us and started to treat us like human beings.

2 Likes

Hopefully one day it wouldn’t be like that
Realistically though I don’t see that happening anytime soon… sadly enough

Humans suck. If this is the way we are gonna treat each other then I can’t wait for us to finally become extinct. We were given ONE JOB! Look after the planet. And what have we done? Destroyed it with their greed. And disabled people are in the firing line. Back in world war 2, Hitler TESTED on disabled people. He treated us like Hamsters! Oh look they’re useless to society, let’s just use them for normal people’s gain.

Believe it or not, it’s still like that today. The countless ads I see on Facebook and social media for trials for disabled this and disabled that. I’m not saying all trials are bad. Some are good in helping with the disabilities. But I’m talking about the ones who just want to gather data.

1 Like

Hitler harmed many people that aren’t disabled as well
And even more than he harmed disabled people
He really isn’t an example

But yes I agree with what you said

1 Like

Well maybe there needs to be change. Ok you bring laws in place but there’s also laws for POC people and it means nothing. To us, the law is just a piece of paper. Things will truly change when people’s attitude and behaviour towards everyone changes.

Is there any need to for war? No.

1 Like

Well yes he did. My point. People who are different will always be discriminated against.

1 Like

Fair point

1 Like

But everyone is different
That’s the problem
There’s no such thing as not different because every person is different
Everyone who’s different would get discriminated/judged eventually, but everyone falls into that equation

Well yes but minorities get discriminated more. POC, disabled, the elderly.

Timing is key

1 Like

Everyone gets discriminated