Discord Staff Applications

Discord Staff Applications :sparkles:

@announcements @Discussions (since I can’t tag announcements)

Hey everyone, I’m looking for 3 people to help me out on the discord. You would help me keep things organized, update the server when needed, moderate and etc. You’ll have your tasks but it will also be fun

Applications will go through 3 rounds. The first round gets everyone that is interested, after that a guide will be released on how the staff will operate. After giving everyone a little time to read through the handbook, the second round will commence consisting of answering application questions geared to see how you will operate in moderation and as a member in the discord. The final round will be one-on-one interviews with me in which I talk with you in a ticket. It might seem overwhelming, but I promise it will be fun and easy to get through. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get accepted, as the server grows so will the staff an the applications will reopen giving you another chance!

Joining the staff open you up to perks too. Including cool unique roles on the discord, as well as the forumstaff (minus forum moderation powers) perks such as a letter of recommendation if you have been on staff for 2+ months and access to (if of age) restricted section and (for any age) patron’s lounge.

Being apart of the Discord staff is the same as being apart of ForumStaff just on a different platform. The goal is to help spread the ShanniiWrites brand through another and popular medium! If you’re not in the discord you’ll have to be in & verified to access the applications. If you’re not looking to be Discord Staff still join because the higher number of members means we seem like a bigger server and that helps a lot on discord. If your in already and haven’t checked it out in a bit, please do ^^ I just revamped the entire server and it’s :ok_hand:

15 Likes

@Announcements

3 Likes

Added tags ^~^

I would apply but I don’t know my way around Discord rip

And excited for the people who’ll apply, good luck!

2 Likes

Yes omg i applied BUT I PROBABLY WONT BE SELECTED BECAUSE NOT MUCH ACTIVE BUT YES