Disco's pfp competition

Welcome to Discos pfp competition

Yesss, you’ve heard it right, @discobot is getting a new pfp regardless if he wants it or not. It’s a nice way to personalize this forum a bit and it’s a fun activity. This originally was @Hanna1’s idea but she wanted me and @Eleanor_W-15 to organize it

How can I enter the competition?

It’s easy, post your entry for any of the 2 categories in this thread. The categories are:

1. Self drawn Images
  2. Copyright free images you found online

The requirements are the same for both categories, it should be a robot and be at least 500x500 pixels to guarantee good enough quality. Besides that we expect a cute, almost kawaii style robot.

There will be one winner in each of the 2 categories to make it a fair competition, in the end the power to decide which of the 2 winners will actually be used is in the hands of the forum staff.

You have until the 25th of March to enter and then after a community vote the first of April the winners of this competition will be announced and the PFP will be changed, and no this really isn’t some April fools joke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If this is a success we will be organizing it again with different themes!

I hope you guys will enjoy and @Announcements, sorry if I’m bothering you but some of you might want to join :eyes:

20 Likes

I’m excited to see what my new pfp will be :robot:

9 Likes

This is an eyemazing idea! :grin::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

I will most likely participate! :+1::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

4 Likes

I’m in!!!!!!
If I can make it in time

4 Likes

Challenge accepted :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

So what’s the theme this time? @Jass? :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

^

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t see that :woman_facepalming::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Are we also allowed to edit discobot’s current pfp? :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I have to discuss that with El :thinking:

3 Likes

Hhhhhh

I suck at digital, do I have to do it in digital?

I mean, if I had the right lighting, could a traditional one look good?

(Black and white look awesome! =D)

4 Likes

It only says self drawn so I think so :thinking::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

She could mean that digitally :eyes:

4 Likes

@Jass? :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

Awww it would be epic if @discobot had a seasonal pfp!

Like for halloween it’s spoopy :eyes:
And for christmas it’s, uh, Christmasy!

3 Likes

That’s definitely okay! As long as you have a good quality picture with no weird shadows it should be fine!

3 Likes

Great! =D

2 Likes

That actually is the plan with this if everything goes well

3 Likes

Oh wow I’m so smart :rofl:

3 Likes

Discobot will finally have a new pfp :astonished:

3 Likes