Discuss Plantss!

I’m not here to insult anybody

But houseplants are like whiny teenagers of all plants and if you want a plant grow vegetables or potatoes or whatever you wish becuase then you’d actually gets some use from them with half the trouble

2 Likes

Well it rained here heavily for a week making the road blocked with water again and now the sky is on rest for 2 days

2 Likes

Such a nice way to describe weather. You should be in the news or something. :joy:

2 Likes

No I should be a vocalist :relieved:

1 Like

I like dandelions.

2 Likes

My neighbor watered my plant for a month while I was in Italy and now it’s dying :sob::sob::sob::broken_heart:

3 Likes

Do plants have feelings? @Discussions

5 Likes

yes

1 Like

They absolutely do

2 Likes

Yes. People shouldn’t pluck flowers and leaves unnecessarily :eyes:

2 Likes

Yupp

1 Like

Exactly! Plants have feelings too!

yes

1 Like

yk I have more than 62 plants on my rooftop :herb::hibiscus:

Added tags :sneezing_face:

And I have an aloe vera plant which somehow survived the lack of care my family gave it
A fighter it is

1 Like

Sometimes I buy sunflowers, but they only last a week in here.
I don’t have a personal garden; just the main garden that all the residents here share.
Right now, I have a poinsettia plant that one of my students dropped off for me at school on Thursday.

I’ve always wanted a little cactus and aloe vera plant. they’re so pretty

1 Like

@lollipoplady, did you know about this thread? We could turn it into the sunflower appreciation thread, Yeah?.

OMG, I forgot about this thread! :sunflower: :sunflower:
I even replied to it back in December, but I’m totally down with converting it into a sunflower appreciation thread for anything and everything sunflower-related.

1 Like

You forgot?! How could you?! kidding
Let’s do it!!!

https://gilmour.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/growing-sunflowers.jpg

1 Like